Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Any help for Psoriasis on fingers??

Quote Originally Posted by prepgirl44 View Post
    A couple of dunks in the Dead Sea on a tour of Israel several years ago cured me for a couple years. Literally! I was amazed.
    Interesting.
    http://www.psoriasisrx.com/Dead_Sea.asp
    Dead Sea Psoriasis Treatments
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

I am doing the vinegar soak 20 min morning & night and then put on vicks. (keep praying Em). It seems to be working. It is a lot better but still has quite a ways to go before I can quit bandaging. I am even using vinegar & Vicks on my face and it is beginning to clear up. I just don't want my kids to wonder what is going on at dinner. I only see them about twice a year. Thanks everyone. AL

Quote Originally Posted by Animal Lover View Post
    I am doing the vinegar soak 20 min morning & night and then put on vicks. (keep praying Em). It seems to be working. It is a lot better but still has quite a ways to go before I can quit bandaging. I am even using vinegar & Vicks on my face and it is beginning to clear up. I just don't want my kids to wonder what is going on at dinner. I only see them about twice a year. Thanks everyone. AL
    Absolutely, I am continuing to pray for you on all fronts.
    'A person with an experience is never at the mercy of a person with an argument,'" writes von Campe

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    Absolutely, I am continuing to pray for you on all fronts.
    Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it far more than you will ever know. Hugs, AL

I have this crap from the bottom of my feet to the top of my head. Tried every over the counter med and cream, nothing works. The only thing that has worked for me is clobetasol. That doesn't even work if the callouses get too thick.

Stapled 140 grit sandpaper to a 2x4 to keep the callouses sanded down on my heels. This is the only way I've found to heel the cracks.

A small emery board or nail file should work on smaller areas.

Its almost impossible to heal a cracked callous. Keep em filed down, then apply your med.

Best of luck with it and hope this helps.

regards, dennis

I still keep getting my thumbs crack opening and deep. It does hurt like the old Harry as my Grandpa used to say about things or children acting up. I bandaged my Grammy every day for years and years from the wrists to her shoulders. Oh boy she was a trooper and never once in her life uttered any whine like I do. My face is doing much better. For some reason anything at all that I do with my fingers and my fingers split. I wear rubber gloves a lot for any cleaning. My feet are ok, thank GOD for that Amen. AL

Sorry to bother you. I am having great issues with psoriasis on my fingers. I have it in other places and I can deal with it, but on my hands the issue is horrible to say the least. I have had all manner of lotions, etc. and both prescriptions and over the counter meds. to no avail. If you know of something that REALLY works, I would appreciate your help. AL
    haven't read the entire thread yet but eliminate wheat, gluten, soy and hfcs.

K-
    • “I am not afraid, because I was born to do this."

Joan of Arc
    Mark 8:38 - Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

My mom has it, and since she started taking vit. D she has noticed that it all starting clearing up.

I will start taking it right now. I have some put away. Thank you Deanne. AL

I will start taking it right now. I have some put away. Thank you Deanne. AL
    Make sure it's the non-soy based Vit D, others have gluten in them so check the labels carefully.

K-
    • “I am not afraid, because I was born to do this."

Joan of Arc
    Mark 8:38 - Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.