Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: "Distance"

Default "Distance"

Just started posting ‘Distance’, the fourth book in the Deep Winter series, at www.deepwinterstory.blogspot.com.

As (my exceptionally complicated) life allows, I’ll try to get a chapter up per week, until things settle down (HA! Like I believe they’ll settle down! Right!)

Take care gang—Rocky ride ahead.

Tom S.

Wonderful to hear it has begun. However, I refuse to read it on the computer. I want to feel that book in my hand, to be able to read far into the night. I wonder how many DGIs your books have turned around? I know of two families. I have loaned them your books and then gone on to One Second After, The Patriots, and the old classics like Alas Babylon. Thank you Tom for your efforts and I hope continued success. Your books are not only a wonderfully good read, but I feel doing a service for those who read them.

Taz

Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post
    Wonderful to hear it has begun. However, I refuse to read it on the computer. I want to feel that book in my hand, to be able to read far into the night. I wonder how many DGIs your books have turned around? I know of two families. I have loaned them your books and then gone on to One Second After, The Patriots, and the old classics like Alas Babylon. Thank you Tom for your efforts and I hope continued success. Your books are not only a wonderfully good read, but I feel doing a service for those who read them.

Taz
    Thanks. I'm blushing.

Tom S.

Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post

Taz
    +1 Tom I hope you understand how much we apreciate you sharing your talents!
    Don
    Dont piss down my back and tell me its raining!

New chapter, just up!

Have a safe weekend, gang.

as close as you can get to Atlanta and still have chickens

Tom, you're killing me.....you're absolutely killing me.

when i discovered Deep Winter, the whole thing was done. i ripped through it in no time flat and loved every second of it.

i was SO tickled when i found out you were writing Shatter! i followed along as you posted chapters but was always left feeling like a junkie waiting for my next fix. i'd check your site multiple times a day to see if there was a new chapter up.

when Remnant started coming out, i told myself that i'd wait until it was done until i started reading it. i think i lasted 2 weeks. i'm so weak!

ok, so now i discover you're on to a new book, Distance, and i'm not going to fall for this 'horse and carrot' thing any more. yesterday i decided that even if it kills me, i'm going to wait until you're done before i start reading.

yep, i caved. i'm so ashamed. (i love the first 3 chapters though!!!)
    Respect God. Love your family. What else is there?

Default New chapter....

Quote Originally Posted by patticakes View Post
    Tom, you're killing me.....you're absolutely killing me.

when i discovered Deep Winter, the whole thing was done. i ripped through it in no time flat and loved every second of it.

i was SO tickled when i found out you were writing Shatter! i followed along as you posted chapters but was always left feeling like a junkie waiting for my next fix. i'd check your site multiple times a day to see if there was a new chapter up.

when Remnant started coming out, i told myself that i'd wait until it was done until i started reading it. i think i lasted 2 weeks. i'm so weak!

ok, so now i discover you're on to a new book, Distance, and i'm not going to fall for this 'horse and carrot' thing any more. yesterday i decided that even if it kills me, i'm going to wait until you're done before i start reading.

yep, i caved. i'm so ashamed. (i love the first 3 chapters though!!!)
    New chapter, just up.

as close as you can get to Atlanta and still have chickens

Quote Originally Posted by tsherry View Post
    New chapter, just up.
    (happy dance) thanks!!!!
    Respect God. Love your family. What else is there?

.32 and a 1/2 box of ammo. This guy is in for a world of hurt.
    Grantbo's Misadventures <<< 40 stories of when Grantbo's life went horribly wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Grantbo View Post
    .32 and a 1/2 box of ammo. This guy is in for a world of hurt.
    How many completely unarmed people do you know?

(Most of them, chances are).

Tom S.