Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: "Distance"

Thanks, Tom!

Yet another great chapter, glad you got enough work done to post another one!

I refuse to get sucked into this until I have a real book in hand. I HATE not being to read it straight through. Its hard, but I shall endure. Perhaps I will read the first 3 books a FORTH TIME.
    I do get on here just to keep track of the numbers of chapters that come floating out of the ether. Pretty amazing how Tom can knock them out so fast. Can hardly wait for the printed book.
    Taz

Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post
    I refuse to get sucked into this until I have a real book in hand. I HATE not being to read it straight through. Its hard, but I shall endure. Perhaps I will read the first 3 books a FORTH TIME.
    I do get on here just to keep track of the numbers of chapters that come floating out of the ether. Pretty amazing how Tom can knock them out so fast. Can hardly wait for the printed book.
    Taz
    Fast? I wish I could spend my days writing instead of working! I'd be through 'Frontier' by now! (working title for the fifth book).

Chapter 41 just up. A nice little twist at the end. 19 chapters to go in this one.

Chapter 42, juuuust up.

Thanks Tom.

mr sherry, i hope all is well. i am looking forward the rest of the book.
    "Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody." - 1 Thessalonians 4:12

Default Chapter 43

Well, it's been a coon's age since I've posted a chapter...finally finished 43 to the point where I was happy with it, and posted it.

Where've I been? Well, work, 9-10 hours minimum; working on a construction project here at the homestead; gardening; two church committees and their respective hours...family, sleep, etc. Doesn't leave much time for writing, for certain.

Default Chapter 43

Well, it's been a coon's age since I've posted a chapter...finally finished 43 to the point where I was happy with it, and posted it.

Where've I been? Well, work, 9-10 hours minimum; working on a construction project here at the homestead; gardening; two church committees and their respective hours...family, sleep, etc. Doesn't leave much time for writing, for certain.

Take care, gang!

T

thanks tom. i am enjoying the story.
    "Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody." - 1 Thessalonians 4:12

Thanks Tom,the story is great and thank you for all the time you spend writing for our enjoyment!Take time for yourself,we will all wait for the next chapter!