Are there any managerial-type Wal-mart employees on TOL?

I just received notification from my SIL that China HAS BOUGHT Wal-Mart. She heard this from a relative of hers who is in a managerial position with Wal-Mart, and said this is being kept hush-hush for now. A couple of the changes that have taken place she said is that Wal-Mart is now without the dash and is simply Walmart. Another change is that the smiley face has been replaced with a Chinese symbol.

I tried Googling this but nothing comes up. I did however, find a Walmart in China site and am wondering (since I don't shop at Wal-Mart) if this is the new symbol that has replaced the smiley face...(the yellow dash thing). http://www.wal-martchina.com/english/

Why the big secret I wonder? Wal-Mart is already stocked with 99% of crap from China, and that doesn't stop people from shopping there . I doubt the fact that China now owns Wal-Mart (If it really does) will send the masses running.

Lastly, Walmart (no hyphen) will be letting all full-timers go, making everyone part-time, and supposedly, everyone will be paid strictly minimum wage.

If anyone can confirm any of this, I'd be appreciative.