Thread: Leave Our Guns Alone and Fix THIS.....

Default Leave Our Guns Alone and Fix THIS.....

Or at least let the masses know it happening...

We hear it to no end that we need more gun control laws...there is no reason for the people to have guns...

Well as this "letter to the editor" points out, we have almost 200,000 deaths are yr by either "Errors" or "institutional infections".....but we don't hear about this, nor is there a scream from the left that we need to "fix" this issue.....

Article published January 22, 2011
    http://www.toledoblade.com/article/20110122/OPINION03/110129856

Forget PC, tend more vital issues
    Last edited by hunybee; 01-24-2011 at 09:14 AM. Reason: please only give link per copyright guidelines
    To those that will seek to remove our guns, "MOLON LABE".......

"I BELIEVE IN GUN CONTROL!" I ALWAYS SHOOT WITH 2 HANDS ON THE GRIP OF MY XD!"

"arm-up, stock-up, and aim small..."

Default Not to mention...

1) That guns prevent many, many deaths and much crime, and 2) that when a perp gets killed, it's a good thing.

Stupid article....stupid subject. Comparing gun crime to inadvertent death and
    illness in the healthcare setting isn't comparing apples to oranges. It's comparing
    apples to skating rinks. Nothing in common and no realistic logical reason to
    discuss the two issues together.....ever.

Incorrect. In both cases there is a call for proposed laws, one for gun control (by the politically correct media) in the other for required reporting of death caused by errors in health care (by the reporter). More gun control laws will cause more crime, more violence and less safety for law-abiding citizens. More required reporting laws will cause either more careful operation of health care institutions or at least give people the information to choose those less dangerous. Obvious sense.

Anyone know how many gun laws are currently on the books? (Is it something like 80,000?) Are they enforced? Just yesterday I had a college kid almost run me off the road because he was texting. Where's the outrage? What if that loser Jared had plowed his car into the crowd?

Btw, this is a good read:
    http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2011/01/...anges-nothing/
    The Giffords Shooting Changes Nothing
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Whelp, why not just let it stand at, "If you continue to try and pass overbearing or confiscatory policy, that we feel infringes upon our 2nd amendment rights, we will find you and we will kill you."? Let millions of folks put out that strong kind of medicine and some eyebrows would be raised, for sure.
    [ABOVE ALL SEEK THE FATHERS WILL]
    [TARGET THE PROBLEM]
    [EXECUTE A SOLUTION]
    [RESIST]
    [DENY]
    [REFUSE]
    [DEFY]

NV, I agree with FarOut. You're opinion doesn't make sense here. No offense.

Quote Originally Posted by nvscanman View Post
    Stupid article....stupid subject. Comparing gun crime to inadvertent death and
    illness in the healthcare setting isn't comparing apples to oranges. It's comparing
    apples to skating rinks. Nothing in common and no realistic logical reason to
    discuss the two issues together.....ever.
    If you have nothing worth dying for, then you have nothing worth living for.