Thread: Coupons + $2 = Big Savings!

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Thumbs up Coupons + $2 = Big Savings!

Look what this homeschooling mom bought at Publix with $2 and a handful of coupons!

http://ahouseholdforchrist.blogspot....blix-n-me.html
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

Sounds like my shopping trips.....Kroger can be good to you!!!
    Tread carefully when walking on others freedoms because yours are on the same path.

Wow! She did a great job.

Quote Originally Posted by grower View Post
    Look what this homeschooling mom bought at Publix with $2 and a handful of coupons!

http://ahouseholdforchrist.blogspot....blix-n-me.html
    I am SO jealous you have a Publix in your area of TN. In smokey mountain area there are none, so I have to do kroger to get my double coupons. Last week was the free pasta though, with the coupon, so I was able to get 18 boxes. I miss free rice though! GOOD JOB!
    "the bad thing about knowing all of this...
    you can't 'unknow' it"

God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you...Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever". (Heb. 13:5,8, NIV)

That's why I love Publix!
    He said to them,"But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one." Luke 22:36

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh19717 View Post
    I am SO jealous you have a Publix in your area of TN. In smokey mountain area there are none, so I have to do kroger to get my double coupons. Last week was the free pasta though, with the coupon, so I was able to get 18 boxes. I miss free rice though! GOOD JOB!
    Actually, this is a friend of mine from Alabama. Where I am now there isn't a Publix nearby. We have Save-A-Lot, Wally World and a great little mom-and-pop grocery store that unfortunately for me costs a bit more than the other two.

And I can't claim to be as good with coupons as this lady is. I tend to get what's on sale, or what I just have to have, but don't spend much time on coupons because they're usually for name brands, and we don't have anybody that doubles up here.
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

name brands you can get for cheaper with kroger most of the time. Double coupons help! That is how I got the free pasta. On sale for .49 if you bought 10 of what they had on their sale. Coupon was .50 off 2 packages, so it doubled to a 1.00. Pasta was .98 for 2 boxes, so they paid me to take it...oh I hated to do that of course . Now I have to get it into tubs because we just found pantry moths in one of our pantries. UGGG...plastic containers here I come!
    you can't 'unknow' it"

God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you...Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever". (Heb. 13:5,8, NIV)

We don't get any coupons here. We used to a few years back, but no more. AL

grower....speaking of savings...are you in east tn or there abouts? Where do you get your bulk wheat etc. I am having the hardest time finding anywhere. I am showing amish in crossville, tn,but haven't a clue if they sell it in bulk. TIA
    you can't 'unknow' it"