ok, here is the recipe...I post it at most every forum I visit, lol, so apologies if this is a repeat...

This recipe is very forgiving, quick, adaptable and is yummie for a quick yeast bread. I found it when having a bad bout of carpal tunnel that kept me from kneading the dough...

Batter Yeast Bread recipe, (no kneading)
makes two loaves
Ingredients:

• 6-1/2 cups all purpose flour ( I have used different types, half fresh ground, half all purpose, all bread flour, etc)
  • 2 packages active dry yeast (I use about 2 1/2 Tablespoons instant)
  • 3 tablespoons sugar
  • 1 tablespoon salt
  • 3 cups warm water
  • 2 tablespoons butter (can substitute, marg./oil/olive oil)but will give a bit different taste/texture)
  • More butter for the top after baking
Preparation:

In a large bowl, combine 3-1/2 cups flour, yeast, sugar and salt; mix well.
Add the warm water and 2 tablespoons butter; blend at low speed until combined, then beat 3 minutes at medium speed.

Gradually stir in rest of flour by hand to make a stiff batter. (it isn't really stiff, more like a very thick cake batter)

Cover and let rise until double, about 1/2 hour.

Stir down batter and spread in two greased 9x5-inch loaf pans.

Cover and let rise until batter reaches the tops of the pans, about 20-30 minutes.
Bake in preheated 375 degrees F oven for 35-40 minutes until golden brown and firm.
Remove from pans and brush tops with butter.

Can use olive oil, and add herbs, rosemary, whole/chopped garlic is quite good or garlic/ italian seasonings.
I have fun with the recipe.
If not in a hurry I let it rise twice before putting in pans for the final rise, it helps make a tighter "crumb"
the top doesn't get dark nor do you want it to, if unsure if bread is done, flip one out of the pan, knock on the bottom, if sounds hollow, it's done.
Let me know how it turns out for you.