Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Video: Janet Huckabee 'Entitlement Attitude' over Traffic Ticket

Default Video: Janet Huckabee 'Entitlement Attitude' over Traffic Ticket

Just another example of "The Rules Don't Apply to Us" mentality that runs rampant through this family. Kind of reminds me when Huck's son was being investigated for stringing up and gutting a live dog. The Huckster asked that the investigation be stopped against his son. It didn't stop. When good ol "I'm a Christian Huckabee" found out his son was still being investigated, he had the detective fired. VOTE FOR THIS TYPE OF MENTALITY AT YOUR OWN PERIL!

Janet Huckabee, wife of former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee, appeared in Pulaski County District Court last week and received a “reserve judgment,” an agreement that previous charges of careless and prohibited driving would be dismissed if Huckabee doesn’t get into any more vehicular trouble for at least six months. The charges stem from a September 20, 2010 accident in which an Arkansas State Trooper charged Huckabee for merging into the lane of another car, causing a three-vehicle accident. Witnesses in the accident claimed Huckabee had been talking on a cell phone at the time — a charge she forcefully contested.

Newly released video obtained by the Arkansas Times captured Huckabee’s heated exchange with the police officer just after being issued a ticket for accident:
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/caug...state-trooper/
    Last edited by Buick Electra; 01-25-2011 at 10:35 AM.
    We wanted a FIGHTER. We got a fighter in Trump. He will not take anything laying down. Trump or Bust.

There are laws that we must obey these same laws do not apply to the political elite. These are the people that should receive the full enforcement of the law.
    Some people are only alive because there are laws against killing them.

Don't know anything about the Huckabees, but as protests go that one was fairly civil. I've heard more heated arguments over who pays for the coffee.

The trooper was enabling her by being overly indulging in her argument. He probably did so because of who she was. Any ordinary citizen and it would have been a 10 second conversation of tell it to the judge. She did not get pissy, combative or demeaning. It reminded me of a bad Sunday dinner conversation with one's mother in law.

If you read the written part below the video the witness that said she was on her cell phone could not testify to that and the cell phone records show that the only calls were were when the accident had occurred.

btt
    We wanted a FIGHTER. We got a fighter in Trump. He will not take anything laying down. Trump or Bust.

I challenge those who think that it is somehow wrong to disagree with police officers...don't challenge the police or defend yourself, take what your given....That's a good sheeple, pay the fine and go home to watch American Idol. Even if she is in the wrong she still has her rights to speak freely.

And Michael Vick served two years for dog fighting.

Huckster, what a man...
    “During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act” - George Orwell
    Ephesians 6 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand

Quote Originally Posted by EWNC View Post
    And Michael Vick served two years for dog fighting.

Huckster, what a man...
    Huh?

Darlene Guest

Why did he not just throw her sorry self into his cruiser? I don't think I'd have had as much restraint as the officer showed...that's why I'm not "cop material."
    Last edited by Darlene; 01-25-2011 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Bad, bad grammar!!!