Now Tell Me I Was Wrong
- Tom DeWeese

Tom DeWeese, founder and president of the Washington, DC-Metro-based American Policy Center, has compiled and presented Now Tell Me I Was Wrong — a nine-chapter anthology of his many columns and feature articles.

Book Review: Now Tell Me I Was Wrong

Beverly K. Eakman | The New American
18 April 2011

Tom DeWeese is among the unsung heroes of the real conservative activist movement, the one that focuses on individual (as opposed to collective) liberty, free enterprise (sans the uber-regulations aimed at paring it down), private property rights and personal privacy (under unprecedented assault since 2001), and U.S. sovereignty (instead of global governance). He is founder and president of the Washington, DC-Metro-based American Policy Center, a privately funded think tank founded in 1988.

With a solid, 30-year background in international politics and business, as newspaper editor and high-profile debater on the international stage, Mr. DeWeese has compiled and presented Now Tell Me I Was Wrong — a nine-chapter anthology of his many columns and feature articles that opens with a revealing Introduction detailing his meteoric rise from humble candidate for the Ohio state legislature to heralded voice of reason and Americanism in the 21st century.* His life could have taken so many different turns — more remunerative than the one he selected. But he was jolted out of an academic stupor during his senior year in high school as a pupil for a required course in government taught by a liberal professor. Up to that point non-political and uninspired, young Tom DeWeese was sparked by this professor to read voraciously. He wound up reading not only the assigned works, but those alluded to in the footnotes and fine print, including those his erstwhile professor had either passed over or reviled.

Full Review:
http://www.thenewamerican.com/review...by-tom-deweese