Thread: Great Apostasy Theory

Default Great Apostasy Theory

It has been my belief that the Great Apostasy was officially announced in 1870 by Pope Pius IX when he personally trashed the rule of Scripture and tradition with his claim to infallibility. Seems like a lot of things happened around that time - eg Albert Pike and his plans for Masonic world rule, American "Civil" War (which included mass civilian murders by Gen. Sherman), etc., etc.

Well add this to the list. The degree of apostasy seems to be similar to the magnetic pole shift graft. A lot of people considered Pope John Paul II to be an antiChrist (remember his Assisi Paganfest of 1986). That Pole shifted the whole Catholic Church and his minions want to make him a "saint' this May Day . (also knows as the international distress signal) Pope Ratszinger is continuing the apostasy un-tradition with his Assisi Paganfest of 2011 this October. We'll see what happens to the charts with that event. Probably a complete global magnetic reversal. (that imitates the spiritual reversal and rejection of all things of Christ)

http://modernsurvivalblog.com/pole-s...id-pole-shift/

Since 1860, the magnetic pole shift has more than doubled every 50 years. That is pretty significant. In geological terms, that seems to be pretty ‘rapid’.

Graph of annual magnetic north pole shift during the past 420 years

Also notice the spikes with the 16th century Protestant Revolt and 1789 French Revolution.

Interesting coincidence. I just heard this on the internet radio. In 1896 Albert Pike predicted Zionism, three world wars and then this :

"Christianity whose deists spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an idea , but without knowlege where to render its adoration, will retrieve the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. "

Albert Pike 1896

Officer Jack McLamb audio archive download

http://archives2011.gcnlive.com/Arch...amb/021411.mp3

More cause and effect.
    529-533 AD Justinian revamps the law code basically putting away divine law and substituting mens traditions.
    606 AD Boniface III claims title of universal bishop.
    Muhammed starts getting revelations and Islam begins
    612 AD.
    The church eventually gave the OK for usury resulting in most of the world being in debt bondage today.
    So instead of repenting for the trashing of divine law and having God remove the enemies He raised up against
    us we try to kill these enemies with a literal sword instead of a spiritual sword.
    Last edited by RWAL; 02-15-2011 at 09:34 PM.
    Word - Semitic - Origin:
    1870–75; < Neo-Latin sēmīta < Late Latin Sēm (< Greek Sḗm < Hebrew Shēm Shem) + -īta -ite1

It means descendants of Shem. Who changed it?

Quote Originally Posted by classiccom View Post
    Interesting coincidence. I just heard this on the internet radio. In 1896 Albert Pike predicted Zionism, three world wars and then this :

"Christianity whose deists spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an idea , but without knowlege where to render its adoration, will retrieve the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. "

Albert Pike 1896

Officer Jack McLamb audio archive download

http://archives2011.gcnlive.com/Arch...amb/021411.mp3
    The illuminati are following this vision of Pike's. The chief purpose for their creating the zionist state is to disillusion christians, muslims and jews who look toward old jerusalem instead of new jerusalem. It sounds like they intend to do this by destroying old jerusalem in a way that it can never be rebuilt. Isa 29:6, Jer 19:10-11
    Word - Semitic - Origin:
    1870–75; < Neo-Latin sēmīta < Late Latin Sēm (< Greek Sḗm < Hebrew Shēm Shem) + -īta -ite1

It means descendants of Shem. Who changed it?

Part of the puzzle ?

7 Year Old Child Is A ''Magnet Mystery'' Can't Go Near Computers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn2dlzW7HkA

Default that keepeth the sabbath from profaning it

Isaiah 56
    American Standard Version

1Thus saith Jehovah, Keep ye justice, and do righteousness; for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed. 2Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that holdeth it fast; that keepeth the sabbath from profaning it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.
    3Neither let the foreigner, that hath joined himself to Jehovah, speak, saying, Jehovah will surely separate me from his people; neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.
    4For thus saith Jehovah of the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and hold fast my covenant:
    5Unto them will I give in my house and within my walls a memorial and a name better than of sons and of daughters; I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.
    6Also the foreigners that join themselves to Jehovah, to minister unto him, and to love the name of Jehovah, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from profaning it, and holdeth fast my covenant;
    7even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt-offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for my house shall be called a house of prayer for all peoples.
    8The Lord Jehovah, who gathereth the outcasts of Israel, saith, Yet will I gather others to him, besides his own that are gathered.