Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Site For West Coast Residents Radation Levels In US

Default Site For West Coast Residents Radation Levels In US

This site was posted on another forum. With whats going on in Japan anyone on the west coast might want to check it every so often. They update it every 3 minutes.

US Radation Levels
    Revelation19:15And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God

Thank you so much Watchman. Being in California I have looked and looked for something like this.
    -
    -

Thanks, really appreciate it! Even though I'm on the east coast, it's better to be safe than sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by iTailsFly View Post
    Thanks, really appreciate it! Even though I'm on the east coast, it's better to be safe than sorry.
    You are close to me. Look at how many nuclear reactors are in Virginia,SC and NC. Cali ain't got nothing on us.
    Revelation19:15And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God

Liberty is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Illinois has 11 nuclear power plants, but far less than that are showing on the map, as this hasn't been updated since 2004 according to the map date.

Well, the map linked by the OP is current, fwiw. Look down to the southernm ost point of Texas. Just below that, printed in a box, is the current date, in case you want to see for yourself.

Even the bravest of us rarely has the courage for what he really knows. - Nietzsche

nice site there! Thanks
    "the bad thing about knowing all of this...
    you can't 'unknow' it"

God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you...Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever". (Heb. 13:5,8, NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by EndtimeWatchman View Post
    You are close to me. Look at how many nuclear reactors are in Virginia,SC and NC. Cali ain't got nothing on us.
    Not to mention I have family in places up north where there's a lot. So it's good to keep an eye out.

I fired up my Geiger counter yesterday. Took a lot of background samples in and out of the house. My readings where around 8 Rems an hour. I will have to redo the tests for counts per minute. I will post the counts later along with any changes.
    Failing to plan is planning for failure.

This is what the map looks like. The up to date, date, is at the bottom of the map.

So far California was...
    39 at 9:47
    24 at 9:53
    26 at 10:07
    30 at 11:20

Nuclear Site Alert Level = 130 CPM

How the Map Works:

http://www.radiationnetwork.com/RadiationNetwork.htm
    -
    -