Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: George Soros/Gavilon aggressively buying grain elevators

Default George Soros/Gavilon aggressively buying grain elevators

http://www.barnhardt.biz/

(Posted with Permission)

George Soros/Gavilon agressively buying elevators
    Posted by Ann Barnhardt - March 29, AD 2011 9:23 PM MST
    SOROS ALERT.

My cash grain broker source sent me notification while I was in Oklahoma that the evil man who is actually controlling the White House (with and through the twin witches Valerie Jarrett and Michelle Obama) has purchased another HUGE grain elevator company and SOROS is now the THIRD LARGEST grain company behind only Cargill and ADM. Here is the text of the Reuters story:

------------------------
    Gavilon to buy Union Elevator PNW grain elevators

* Gavilon acquisition allows it to support PNW export mkt
    * Elevator purchase equates to 8.4 million bushel capacity
    CHICAGO , March 24 (Reuters) - U.S. grain firm Gavilon Grain said on Thursday it will buy Union Elevator and Warehouse's 16 grain elevators in the Pacific Northwest , the company's second big purchase of U.S. grain facilities in the last six months. Privately held Union Elevator, where employees own a significant share of the company, approved the transaction on Wednesday, with sale expected to be completed during the second quarter of 2011.
    The purchase of 16 elevators at 12 locations in eastern Washington will expand Gavilon's grain capacity by 8.4 mbu.
    "The addition of Union Elevator's grain facilities and origination capabilities position us well to support the growing Pacific Northwest export wheat market and serve the Columbian Basin feed grain market," Greg Konsor, VP and GM of Gavilon Grain, said in a statement. The PNW is the No. 1 wheat export terminal in the United States .
    Omaha, Nebraska-based Gavilon -- a commodity trading firm formed in 2008 when ConAgra Foods sold it to investors -- purchased grain handler DeBruce Companies last year, making it the third-largest U.S. grain storage network behind ADM and Cargill Inc.
    (Reporting by Christine Stebbins; Editing by Lisa Shumaker)
    ------------------------
    This is BAD, BAD NEWS, kids. George Soros is Gavilon. As I say over and over again at my schools, he who controls the FOOD controls EVERYTHING. And George Soros is rapidly maneuvering to control the food in this country. Everyone remember the name GAVILON. I promise that it is just a matter of time before he makes a move for cattle feeding capacity. ANY CATTLEMAN OR FEEDLOT WHO SELLS OUT TO GAVILON/SOROS WILL BE A TRAITOR TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, ITS CONSTITUTION AND ITS PEOPLE. Let's see who the first one is. I have some educated guesses . . .

And more from the Progressive Farmer:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...www.google.com
    Last edited by cyberiot; 03-30-2011 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Clarified headline.

Not good. Soros being in control of US grain is bad.

For a man whose favorite years was when he was sticking it to his own people this doesn't bode well.

I suspect a blatant move to profit from this control, either by crashing the market after he sells it short or to create a scarcity of the commodity thus raising prices unnaturally.

Either way, it should be investigated for any wrong-doing and proscecuted if any are found.

There are anti-trust law, insider trading, laws, commodity laws, and RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act ) laws. Seems like there are some violations in there somewhere.
    "You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for,
    another person must work for without receiving."Adrian Rogers, 1931

This is exactly what has happened to the Argentinians. When it comes to a bidding war between you and the Asian market for grains, guess who can outbid you? Don't expect the Fed.gov to be sympathetic to your plight, except on a lower-welfare class shut-up and toe-the-line dependency basis. Just like Stalin and the Ukraine, the Fed.gov is going to want to import hard currency because dollars will NOT be welcome in overseas markets.

Guess who's buying all that "old gold" that's being vacuumed up in retail buying establishments all over America?

If you cannot gain the means to become at least partially food independent where you are now, please, please re-evaluate your priorities. If you think you can't take the hit and move to a better location, even under today's difficult circumstances, you have got to reconsider those ties that are keeping you chained. If they're ego-driven, economic, or even IRS behavior-mod (real estate rentals, etc.) I hope you can become free. If it's family considerations, then consider how you may be able to help other family members if you can relocate. If you're all in the same desperate boat, you won't be able to help anybody. By helping yourself, at least you'll be in a position to offer some relief.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Time's up - you're it.

Quote Originally Posted by dstraito View Post
    For a man whose favorite years was when he was sticking it to his own people this doesn't bode well.

I suspect a blatant move to profit from this control, either by crashing the market after he sells it short or to create a scarcity of the commodity thus raising prices unnaturally.

Either way, it should be investigated for any wrong-doing and proscecuted if any are found.

There are anti-trust law, insider trading, laws, commodity laws, and RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act ) laws. Seems like there are some violations in there somewhere.
    not up to speed on Soros. could you elaberate on first sentence?

Quote Originally Posted by flaswampratt View Post
    ANY CATTLEMAN OR FEEDLOT WHO SELLS OUT TO GAVILON/SOROS WILL BE A TRAITOR TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, ITS CONSTITUTION AND ITS PEOPLE. Let's see who the first one is. I have some educated guesses . . .
    A little alarmist if ya ask me. I live in wheat country & we aint going no where.

Surprised to see a shady investor investing in commodities atm? Didn't think so. I'm no fan of the man, but neither am I scuuuuurrrrrred.
    [ABOVE ALL SEEK THE FATHERS WILL]
    [TARGET THE PROBLEM]
    [EXECUTE A SOLUTION]
    [RESIST]
    [DENY]
    [REFUSE]
    [DEFY]

i live in wyoming. my friend i work with told me(his family owns a small cattle ranch) that the mormons where buying land as fast as they could for cattle. not just in wyoming but other places. i cant substantiate these claims ,but i'm guessing that would be for all the beef at Albertsons grocery stores out here in the west which is owned by mormons.

Quote Originally Posted by cortez View Post
    ( ..........sticking it to the Jews.
    Soros helped turn them in when he was very young. He is nothing more then Satan spawn; always has been and always will be)

This is the most alarming and anger provoking information I've read all week on this forum.

Good work finding this out and I for one, will be sending out to others asap.

Quote Originally Posted by cortez View Post
    George Soros was originally a non practicing Jew from Hungary. During his adolescence, or formative years, he worked for the Nazis and the collaborationist govt of Hungry, helped facilitate the the seizure of property from Hungarian Jews, who ultimately took the the long tracks to one of the many lovely German sponsored processing camps.

He recalls that period as his "favorite time".

Kinda a window into the man's soul.

This does not bode well if he is getting into grain storage.

Quote Originally Posted by chicom View Post
    George Soros was originally a non practicing Jew from Hungary. During his adolescence, or formative years, he worked for the Nazis and the collaborationist govt of Hungry, helped facilitate the the seizure of property from Hungarian Jews, who ultimately took the the long tracks to one of the many lovely German sponsored processing camps.

He recalls that period as his "favorite time".

Kinda a window into the man's soul.

This does not bode well if he is getting into grain storage.
    Beat me to it!

I'm glad someone else feels the same way I do.