Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Try this chili. (thank me later)

Animal lover...

Hold the left button down on your mouse and run your cursor down the recipe text to highlight it. Then hold the cursor arrow on the highlighted part and click "copy".

THEN open your word processing program (Word, or whatever) and open a blank page. Right click on that blank page and click "Paste". The recipe should show up on that page.

Then save wherever you'll find it on your computer again, or print it out.

Summerthyme

OK, I've got a pot simmering. It has filled the house up with a wonderful aroma.

I have a bag of dried chilies. I sometimes crunch they up after removing the seeds and stems. WOW!

Can you smell it?

Oh, if anyone tries it, please let me know if you liked it.
    Impeach the Kenyan!

Great Chili Jez!!
    We cooked up a big pot yesterday and it was very good!
    Thanks for sharing!
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson, letter to Peter Carr, Aug. 19, 1785

Ooooh, I see my hubby made the last comment here. Well, just let me say that I opened some of the chili I canned from this post and it was absolutley fabulous. Tasty, tasty!

Thank you for your recipe

Sassy
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson, letter to Peter Carr, Aug. 19, 1785