Quote Originally Posted by JGIG View Post
A "Forum Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to provoke people to respond.

The Forum Troll delights in sowing discord within a forum.

A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is deliberately controvertial, baiting and pulling people into a "flaming" discussion.

Flaming discussions usually end with name calling, a flame war and at best a locked thread or in extreme cases a deleted thread.

Trolling is a form of harassment that can completely monopolize a forum discussion.

Well meaning defenders can create chaos simply by responding to trolls. The more responses a troll gets the more ammunition he has to stir things up further.

The best response is to ignore a troll starve them of the food they live on, or to report a message to a forum moderator. Most moderators will usually delete troll messages or simply delete their accounts. (source)

-JGIG
Interesting post, JGIG.

Some of the first posts by AC was on the thread, "Judiazers in the Church -- The Yoke of Torah." I refer you to the following posts:
#61, 70, 75, 82, 97, and 103."

#97 was a most interesting post... I think somehow my post hit a very sensitive nerve considering we've had virtually no posts directed towards each other. Considering this was just one of his first posts, AC sure came on strong.... even if he'd been following various threads before he joined TOL (or "she".)

Originally Posted by cowgirl4christ
Don't let someone jumble up the Bible and try to talk over your head and twist things.

AC responded...

What about if somebody calls you a Satanist and tells you Jesus was a sinner who broke His Father's Law and if you don't agree with that you're going to hell?

"A Brief Bible Study of Matthew 5:17-19" has provoked another rash of provacative posts (and I mean that in the sense of acting in a sense to anger or incite).

These include the following posts: #146, 149, 152, 158, 161, 164, 166, 170.

Considering his join date was just March 16, 2011....

if it reads like a troll, writes like a troll, and thinks like a troll..............