Quote Originally Posted by RWAL View Post
The rod carried by Aaron and Moses was it not an almond rod? When the rod came to life (resurrection) it showed who was given God's authority. The almond was an early crop (awakened early), with eye shaped fruit (ayin). The lampstand (light) in the temple had 7 branches with 22 almonds on it. 22 is the number symbolizing the "sons of God" (gematria 153).
22 divided by 7 is pi which is a key to understanding the circle. The Vesica Pisces is the almond/fish/football shape created when 2 circles are joined with centered radius.
For those with eyes (awakened) to see and ears to hear (understand) the Father is bearing witness to these things even today.
He reveals the coming great awakening of the sons who will bear his rod of authority even in the games of men
such as football (almond/shape). Men like superbowl winning quarterback Aaron RODgers who grew up in an almond growing region or men like Elisha Manning (son of the man) who won 2 superbowls (double portion) compared to his brothers single superbowl win. The announcer in superbowl 46 (years of the temple construction and number of our chromosomes) proclaimed that the patriots "parted like the red sea". Aarons rod turned all the waters of Egypt (the world) to blood even water in stone and wooden vessels.
This shows the blood of Christ coming upon the whole earth as his sons leave egypt resurrected with the rod of authority to rule with Christ. For Christ is our Kinsman Redeemer and the law states we are to raise up a son (inside us) for our Kinsman who died with no heir so that we may share in His wonderful inheritance and rule with him as sons in the millennium.
For the knowledge of the glory of God will cover the earth as the waters cover the sea.
Thank-you for your writings RWAL! Both of them.
I love what you wrote!

Clearvoice, I like your OP also! You posed a good question and I found it interesting as I never thought of it the way you wrote it.

From what I've been taught, a woman is "open" during her monthly, and MUCH more susceptible to infections at this time, especially today with the horrendous STD's out there.

I don't see the law as stone age teachings at all. Our society wouldn't be 'sick' if it followed the Law that YHVH gave us. Instead, it would be filled with integrity and we wouldn't be wondering what to do as the Nation (and world) collapses around us with both criminals and law enforcement abuses running amock!

As far as this particular OP goes, as a woman I know personally how painful it can be during 'that time of the month'. Men can't relate to that, while many are insistent and demanding of their 'maritial rights' come hell or high water. Such a "law" actually can be protective of a woman at this time, both yesterday and today.
And trust me gentlemen, the 'headaches' are a very REAL and uncomfortable issue that even asprin can't help :(

I wish our society made it possible for women to hide away during that time. Not because it's 'dirty' but because often, we NEED it! Coping mechanisms can be absolutely out the window while dexterity and grace are totally lacking (utter clutziness which really can be dangerous), not to mention pain and discomfort.

Women with toddlers especially need to get away with love, grace, mercy, compassion, understanding and blessings even! If necessary they should be SHOVED out the door and told not to return until they've had a hot bath, a few glasses of wine, and at least a 10 day vacation!! Trust me guys, she'll love you for it :P

Blessings!