Friends, how can you pull out of context something that is so plain????

Roms 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

The "likewise" tells you that vs.27 is in the VERY SAME context as vs.26. It means vs.27 being the detailed descriptor OF THAT IN VERSE 26 "LIKEWISE". "Leaving the natural use" of homosexual woman in antiquity would entail "replacing" that which is NATURAL with that which is NOT, meaning, the use of UNNATURAL PHALLI in lezbianism, meaning *****S!. Baal temple "prostitutes" of the OT hebrews whilst in canaan (qedeshah -sacred, zonah-profane) used "sacred phalli" between themselves. Ezekial prophesies against Jerusalem and makes reference to this perversion that may have still been around in his day.......

Ezek 16:13 Thus wast thou decked with gold and silver; and thy raiment was of fine linen, and silk, and broidered work; thou didst eat fine flour, and honey, and oil: and thou wast exceeding beautiful, and thou didst prosper into a kingdom.
14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
15 ¶ But thou didst trust in thine own beauty, and playedst the harlot because of thy renown, and pouredst out thy fornications on every one that passed by; his it was.
16 And of thy garments thou didst take, and deckedst thy high places with divers colours, and playedst the harlot thereupon: the like things shall not come, neither shall it be so.
17 Thou hast also taken thy fair jewels of my gold and of my silver, which I had given thee, and madest to thyself images of men, and didst commit whoredom with them,
18 And tookest thy broidered garments, and coveredst them: and thou hast set mine oil and mine incense before them.
19 My meat also which I gave thee, fine flour, and oil, and honey, wherewith I fed thee, thou hast even set it before them for a sweet savour: and thus it was, saith the Lord GOD.

Temple prostitution involved all forms of sexual deviance, bestiality, homosexuality, orgies, incest, you name it. Phallus's were an integral part of the temple furnishings, and were worshipped as "sacred". Baal worship was extensively "fertility rites" involving "sacred sex". Because you cant see the 'external' use of something "unnatural" between woman, naturally because of the difference in sexual genetalia between the sexes, its very easy to make such an assumption by appearance of the text. Homosexuals today point at the same passage in scripture and the OT and proclaim that it never talks about 'lezbians', it only speaks about homosexual males which is a lie. Reality is, and if you were to ask most any lezbian couple today, they will ALL tell you that there sex life revolves around A *****!. Two men engage in sex and its seen as 'homosexuality', but two woman engage in sex with phalli and its viewed as "masturbatory" or less then "homosexual". May I remind you that the term 'sodomy' was derived from Sodom of the bible based on the event that happened to Lot and how it "appears". But take note that Lot offered his VIRGIN DAUGHTERS to the mob as a replacement, and if the place was only infested with male 'sodomizers' persay, Lot looks a little stupid. Fact is Sodom and Gommorah was overun by BAALISM practiced by male and female alike to the point where it was practiced in the open and not in the confines of a temple i.e. open public sexual deviancy. The men of sodom may have pressed in to get at the '3 men/angels', but you can be rest assured that there were plenty of woman leering at Lots daughters and wife and was probably the reason why he offered them instead! How he kept them virgin was a feat!

http://www.jeramyt.org/papers/paulcybl.html

".....Returning to the question of 1:26b as a reference to female homogenitality, Banister analyzes the connecting clause between Rom 1:26-27, ὁμοίως (“likewise”), and determines that this connector does not imply that 1:27 should be used to limit the meaning of 1:26.[19] Even though two men are involved in the clause following ὁμοίως, the word does not lead to the conclusion that the clause preceding it will involve two women, only that both clauses are examples of some larger idea, in this case, that some kind of natural use was being exchanged (1:26b) or abandoned (1:27) for something else. In this case, Banister suggests as possibilities, that a woman could be using an ὄλισβος (phallus) on herself, a woman could be using an ὄλισβος with a man, or that the men were having oral or anal sex with the women.[20] Swancutt comes to the same conclusion, explaining that if ὁμοίως here follows other usages in the NT, that it indicates that “the important connection between Rom 1:26 and 27 is the action, the ‘exchange/forsaking of the natural use for what is contrary to nature,’” (italics mine) and ὁμοίως is not intended to show similarity between the subjects of the two sentences, thus making it unlikely that the intended audience would have heard this as a reference to “lesbians.”[21]......"

όλισβος

etymology

From Ancient Greek ὄλισβος.
Pronunciation

• IPA: /ˈɔ.liz.vɔs/

Noun

όλισβος (ólisvos) m, plural όλισβoi

1. *****