Thread: Taboo subject...Romans 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by RWAL View Post
    I just have to ask: Who out there actually claims to be able to love God with their entire being and their neighbor as themselves?
    who out there follows the law perfectly??
    then he would be righteous on his own i guess

And there ya go, Jimmy. The heart of the matter. If we were able to follow the law, Jesus would not be necessary. Best we can do is to hang onto Him and His promise as He promised. Such an undeserved gift we receive. Some think we pay lip service to that, but perhaps we take it more seriously than those who claim works. I claim nothing but Jesus is LORD.

Default he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths

Oh my..

8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9Not of works, lest any man should boast.

10For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

You are not saved by keeping the law , you keep the commandments because you are saved.

We've just been lied to all our life about what that means, by false Prophets, and a false religious system.

Isa 2:3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

Coming to Messiah is to renounce lawlessness , and put off the body of Sin.

The only way it is possible for anyone to draw near and walk with him , is by Grace through faith.

I'm not trying to be judgmental , I'm just amazed how such simple truth escapes us.

Deu 30:1 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call [them] to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee,

Deu 30:2 And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;
    Deu 30:3 That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.

How bad does it have to get before we will see this? Tribulation is not just for the wicked , it's for the correction of the lawless son's and daughters scattered among the nations.

Read Palms 107 http://kingjbible.com/psalms/107.htm

10Such as sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, being bound in affliction and iron;
    11Because they rebelled against the words of God, and contemned the counsel of the most High:
    12Therefore he brought down their heart with labour; they fell down, and there was none to help.
    13Then they cried unto the LORD in their trouble, and he saved them out of their distresses.
    14He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and brake their bands in sunder.
    15Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!

no offense Clearvoice,but i am with Grampster once again.
    the beauty of the Gospel is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world,i rely on that 100% of the time,any righteousness i can drum up is by His grace alone

The staff (rod) Moses held was a symbol of authority based on the law. The law comes from the throne of the lawgiver
    and judgement is administered from the throne in accordance with the law. The lawgiver has described himself as merciful and the tablets of the law were placed in the ark under the mercy seat. The law reflects the character of the lawgiver and its purpose is to restore both the victim and the lawbreaker. The law of jubilee is the legal foundation for this mercy (grace). When Moses cast down the rod of authority (law) it became a serpent. When he picked it up it became authority. We with our limited Pentecostal anointing described as an "ernest" of the Spirit are still not able to fully keep the law. If we cast it down it becomes a serpent to us with the purpose of correcting us. The fiery law is meant to refine us. When we pick up the serpent (law gets written in our hearts) it becomes a rod of authority for us to use in the kingdom.
    This authority is to be used with the mind of Christ. The fruit God is looking for is sons who are in agreement with the law because it is written in their hearts. These sons will also have the mind of Christ and will be able to administer the law with perfect love when they are perfected.
    Only when we reach the Tabernacles anointing (resurrection) will we be perfected and able to love God with our whole being and our neighbor as ourself.
    Word - Semitic - Origin:
    1870–75; < Neo-Latin sēmīta < Late Latin Sēm (< Greek Sḗm < Hebrew Shēm Shem) + -īta -ite1

It means descendants of Shem. Who changed it?

Default Is this yours or do you have a source?

Quote Originally Posted by RWAL View Post
    The staff (rod) Moses held was a symbol of authority based on the law. The law comes from the throne of the lawgiver
    and judgement is administered from the throne in accordance with the law. The lawgiver has described himself as merciful and the tablets of the law were placed in the ark under the mercy seat. The law reflects the character of the lawgiver and its purpose is to restore both the victim and the lawbreaker. The law of jubilee is the legal foundation for this mercy (grace). When Moses cast down the rod of authority (law) it became a serpent. When he picked it up it became authority. We with our limited Pentecostal anointing described as an "ernest" of the Spirit are still not able to fully keep the law. If we cast it down it becomes a serpent to us with the purpose of correcting us. The fiery law is meant to refine us. When we pick up the serpent (law gets written in our hearts) it becomes a rod of authority for us to use in the kingdom.
    This authority is to be used with the mind of Christ. The fruit God is looking for is sons who are in agreement with the law because it is written in their hearts. These sons will also have the mind of Christ and will be able to administer the law with perfect love when they are perfected.
    Only when we reach the Tabernacles anointing (resurrection) will we be perfected and able to love God with our whole being and our neighbor as ourself.

Is this yours or do you have a source for this teaching?

Default More On The Rod Of Authority

The rod carried by Aaron and Moses was it not an almond rod? When the rod came to life (resurrection) it showed who was given God's authority. The almond was an early crop (awakened early), with eye shaped fruit (ayin). The lampstand (light) in the temple had 7 branches with 22 almonds on it. 22 is the number symbolizing the "sons of God" (gematria 153).
    22 divided by 7 is pi which is a key to understanding the circle. The Vesica Pisces is the almond/fish/football shape created when 2 circles are joined with centered radius.
    For those with eyes (awakened) to see and ears to hear (understand) the Father is bearing witness to these things even today.
    He reveals the coming great awakening of the sons who will bear his rod of authority even in the games of men
    such as football (almond/shape). Men like superbowl winning quarterback Aaron RODgers who grew up in an almond growing region or men like Elisha Manning (son of the man) who won 2 superbowls (double portion) compared to his brothers single superbowl win. The announcer in superbowl 46 (years of the temple construction and number of our chromosomes) proclaimed that the patriots "parted like the red sea". Aarons rod turned all the waters of Egypt (the world) to blood even water in stone and wooden vessels.
    This shows the blood of Christ coming upon the whole earth as his sons leave egypt resurrected with the rod of authority to rule with Christ. For Christ is our Kinsman Redeemer and the law states we are to raise up a son (inside us) for our Kinsman who died with no heir so that we may share in His wonderful inheritance and rule with him as sons in the millennium.
    For the knowledge of the glory of God will cover the earth as the waters cover the sea.
    Word - Semitic - Origin:
    1870–75; < Neo-Latin sēmīta < Late Latin Sēm (< Greek Sḗm < Hebrew Shēm Shem) + -īta -ite1

It means descendants of Shem. Who changed it?

Quote Originally Posted by jimmythebee View Post
    no offense Clearvoice,but i am with Grampster once again.
    the beauty of the Gospel is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world,i rely on that 100% of the time,any righteousness i can drum up is by His grace alone

so explain to me, why is it that you needed a blood sacrifice to take away your sins?

1. sin sacrifice IS MOSAIC LAW.
    if you are not under the law, you dont need Christ in the first place.

2. sin is transgression of the law. so sez paul.
    if there is no law, there is no sin.

so, why are you Christian again?

Default The Law exists for two reasons

that even I, in my limited understand, can easily perceive:

1) First and foremost, as a demonstration to His people that it is impossible to achieve sinlessness through human effort, because there is no man (save Jesus) who could obey the law fully in spirit and in action. The law shows us the need of His mercy, and of Jesus, our savior.

2) To provide a set of instructions to His people that, if followed, would virtually guarantee they would become a strong, healthy and prosperous people. So many of the laws of living involve principles of health and cleanliness that were absolutely necessary for the time in which they were written. Does that mean they should now be disregarded. Not in my opinion. There are subtleties to His laws that we perhaps cannot comprehend which, if followed, will reap benefits. The subject of menstrual coitus could very well be one of them.

An example: The Torah laws regarding coitus were very clear. If followed, a husband would not have relations with his wife until 14 days into her cycle. At that time, relations could be resumed. Guess what the result of following that law would be? It would produce more sons than daughters, since 14 days is day one of the ovulation cycle for a majority of women, and the little male-bearing sperm swim faster than the female. The little male swimmers are going to get there first and find a fresh, healthy egg to make a new little Jewish boy. Why would God give that instruction? His fledgling nation had need of warriors, and following this particular law would provide warriors a-plenty.

As far as whether the law should be obeyed? This says it perfectly:

guess you will have to argue with Yahshua about what He means by...

Mat 5:18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the TORAH, till all be fulfilled.
    In Paul's preaching to the Gentiles and excusing them from the law of Torah, he eased the way for salvation of the Gentiles. But if one were to wish to maximize both the relationship with God and his personal benefits to us, IMO, the right way would be to become a messianic Jew.