I'm daring to touch this..

Rom 1:24 Wherefore also God did give them up, in the desires of their hearts, to uncleanness, to dishonour their bodies among themselves;

Rom 1:25 who did change the truth of God into a falsehood, and did honour and serve the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed to the ages. Amen.

Rom 1:26 Because of this did God give them up to dishonourable affections, for even their females did change the natural use into that against nature;

Rom 1:27 and in like manner also the males having left the natural use of the female, did burn in their longing toward one another; males with males working shame, and the recompense of their error that was fit, in themselves receiving.

This is a non G rated portion of Instruction , I posted Young s Literal , which is is a less interpretive translation , so the reader can hopefully glean an unbiased interpretation.

Many use this text to condemn homosexual behavior , that is certainly in the text concerning men, but I think that it's also indicating that this act even with " Their Women" is sin, depraved and outside of permissible relations with ones own wife.

Meaning this text is not about women and women... it's about men and women.

There are things that can't be done in a marriage , and this is one of them .

The other is...

Lev 20:18 And if a man shall lie with a woman having her sickness, and shall uncover her nakedness; he hath discovered her fountain, and she hath uncovered the fountain of her blood: and both of them shall be cut off from among their people.

Lev 20:18 " 'If a man lies with a woman during her monthly period and has sexual relations with her, he has exposed the source of her flow, and she has also uncovered it. Both of them must be cut off from their people.

Anyway taboo subject... There seems to be some pretty serious instructions concerning what is acceptable and what will get you cut off from Israel.

These instructions affect behavior in the bed room.