Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: eggplant skin cancer cure? - MY STORY

Jazzy... I'm wondering (and if I can ever get my hands on an eggplant, I will test it) if you can make a tincture from the eggplant and have it work as well.

Or make the vinegarite (because that's what this is.. just another classic herbal formula) and then add enough vodka to equal 10% alcohol total. That should preserve it (store in a dark brown bottle, and refrigeration wouldn't hurt, although I don't think it would be necessary) for at least a year. A tincture could store for several years...

I'll be doing some experimenting, because hubby has several small, sun-induced (redhead with the classic golden redheaded skin and farming in the sun for 50 years) non-melanoma spots on his face and ears.

Summerthyme

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy View Post
    i remember that thread on Tb and copied the instructions and made up a batch of eggplant and vinegar. it is in my fridge still and i havent tried it yet. i have always used Black Salve with great results.

the good black Salve is getting harder to find so i was happy to hear of this and also see your results.

also, for a 'just in case' kinda thing cause i like backups, i bought an extra eggplant and cubed it and dried in to keep on hand and store it in a vac sealed jar.

who knows if owning eggplant might some day get you accused of 'practicing medicine' or be made illegal..lol.
    Would you be so kind as to give a brand name for the "good" black salve. I have some and would like to know what "name" you prefer. We have a great place here and they just might carry the "good" black salve.
    I do thank you for this.
    "The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Phillpotts

the Black Salve wouldn't be Iodex would it? it's a "drawing" salve.
    I tried that early on back in October, but it didn't work.

y2kmisfit- no. They are talking about a VERY strong (and very dangerous) herbal salve which contains bloodroot among other herbs. The problem with that salve is it doesn't seem to "know" where to stop eating away flesh, unlike the eggplant wash you used. People have lost large portions of their face by using black salve.

Summerthyme

It was me. Here is the post.

01-24-2011 08:39 AM #1
    MamaDel

Can Eggplant really cure skin cancer 100% of the time?

I have been reading up on this theory as my father had melanoma. I am reading conflicting reports as to whether or not it will help melanoma.

Almost everything I read says that eggplant will kill invasive and non invasive, non-melanoma skin cancers 100% of the time. I have read a few people have had success with this treatment for melanoma skin cancer as well, but none of those were clinically tested.

At any rate, apparently you CAN cure non melanoma skin cancers (Squamous cell carcinomas, Basal Cell, Actinic keratoses: pre-cancer cells)100% of the time with eggplant.

Why? Eggplants have glycoalkaloids, a substance known to kill skin cancer cells without affecting the healthy cells around them.You can read how to prepare the eggplant and vinegar and apply it at this link below(which by the way mentions Melanoma as well)

Read more: How to Treat Skin Cancers With Eggplant & Vinegar | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_5082890_trea...#ixzz1BxnfynAP

There is so much information about this on the web, if you have skin cancer I would strongly encourage you to look into it further. And if anyone can clear up why this should or should not work equally well on melanoma I would be grateful.

I am so glad that it worked for you!!

(((hugs))) MamaDel

The link to the TB2K discussion is here: http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...0skin%20cancer

the black salve i have used is Cansema. i have used this for many years and ive never had a problem with it attacking good skin.

summerthyme, i know there are many different versions and recipes of black salve, so i dont know which one(s) would have that effect, but the cansema black salve (yes it has bloodroot) has only dissolved away the unhealthy skin cells. both me and dh have used it several times and i know my sis and her dh have used it several years too. not once has it ever caused any problem with healthy skin. but caution is correct, its not something to play with.

for the eggplant, i was toying with experimenting with tincturing down the road but i mostly dried the eggplant to be able to use it with the vinegar. i guess i could grow some, but i seem to have a perverse aversion to eggplant, i think they are nasty to eat and am not sure i could let eggplant near my beloved garden. (i must have been scared by an eggplant when a child or something)

'drawing salves' are not the same as a real black salve, tho alot of them call themselves 'black salve'. the only real black salve ive found is the cansema. i think its about
    $25 for a small jar and you only use a tiny, tiny amount about the size of a matchstick head or smaller.

ive used it to remove 2 spots on my face, some on my hands, some on my legs, 2 on my shoulders. i have almost no scarring, its hard to see unless i look very close in a magnified mirror at the exact spot. but i followed the directions explicitly to not have scarring.

but im very happy to hear about this eggplant treatment and i really appreciate you posting your experience and the photos. the next spot i will use the eggplant and see how it goes.
    There is Only Jesus--no other worthy of honors or prayers or devotion. Anything or anyone else are end times deceptions distracting us from fully knowing Christ. There is No Other.

CANNABIS MEDICINE RECIPES & INFO
    https://cannacancerblog.wordpress.com/blog/

Quote Originally Posted by MamaDel View Post
    It was me. Here is the post.

01-24-2011 08:39 AM #1
    MamaDel

Can Eggplant really cure skin cancer 100% of the time?

I have been reading up on this theory as my father had melanoma. I am reading conflicting reports as to whether or not it will help melanoma.

Almost everything I read says that eggplant will kill invasive and non invasive, non-melanoma skin cancers 100% of the time. I have read a few people have had success with this treatment for melanoma skin cancer as well, but none of those were clinically tested.

At any rate, apparently you CAN cure non melanoma skin cancers (Squamous cell carcinomas, Basal Cell, Actinic keratoses: pre-cancer cells)100% of the time with eggplant.

Why? Eggplants have glycoalkaloids, a substance known to kill skin cancer cells without affecting the healthy cells around them.You can read how to prepare the eggplant and vinegar and apply it at this link below(which by the way mentions Melanoma as well)

Read more: How to Treat Skin Cancers With Eggplant & Vinegar | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_5082890_trea...#ixzz1BxnfynAP

There is so much information about this on the web, if you have skin cancer I would strongly encourage you to look into it further. And if anyone can clear up why this should or should not work equally well on melanoma I would be grateful.

I am so glad that it worked for you!!

(((hugs))) MamaDel

The link to the TB2K discussion is here: http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...0skin%20cancer
    MamaDel
    God Bless you!
    I thank you and my family thanks you.

Quote Originally Posted by Summerthyme View Post
    y2kmisfit- no. They are talking about a VERY strong (and very dangerous) herbal salve which contains bloodroot among other herbs. The problem with that salve is it doesn't seem to "know" where to stop eating away flesh, unlike the eggplant wash you used. People have lost large portions of their face by using black salve.

Summerthyme
    Is there an "up-side" to using it? Or do you just give it to in-laws?

In am wondering if a person can make the eggplant with a bordic acid solution to usen in the eye? My dog has a growth inside of his upper eyelid so it's sandwiched between the eyelid and eye ball. I don't know if it's a cancer or not, but sometimes it grows, then sloffs off in bits and pieces, subsides and then regrows.

Is it the action of an acid that leaches the good stuff out of the eggplant?

Thanks

I'd REALLY be leery of trying it in the eye. And I do almost all our own vet work. Even so, unless you're willing to risk the eyesight in that eye (and potentially cause a lot of pain) I'd have the vet look at the growth before I tried anything. It could be something fairly simple.

It's possible to overuse boric acid, or make too strong a strength solution. Also, putting something into (and that's where it's going to end up, if you apply it to the eyelid) the eye which isn't sterile risks causing a severe infection.

One thing I *might* try, knowing full well it may not be an active solution, would be to simmer eggplant in water for 5-10 minutes, strain it, and then simmer the solution again for another minute or two. Store it in a STERILE jar in the fridge, and use a sterile eye dropper to apply it a couple times a day. At the least, it shouldn't cause any damage.

The lowest pH (highest acidity) of contact lens solutions is 5.46. Vinegar pH runs 2.4 to 3.4

The pH scale is logarithmic, meaning that a pH of 4.4 is 10 times more acidic than 5.4. one of 3.4 is 100x more. And 2.4 is 1000X more acidic.

SO.. a vinegar solution could be 100 to 1000 times more acidic than the most acidic contact lens solution available. And those solutions are reported to cause significant irritation and "discomfort" in many people, compared to "buffered" solutions which are neutral pH or just SLIGHTLY (still above 6.8 ) acidic.

I'm having trouble finding what I'm absolutely certain to be the pH of boric acid solution, but I *think* it's 4.4. So again, vinegar is significantly (100 to 1000 times) more acidic. It is supposedly the only acid safe for ocular use.

I'm leery of experimenting with this type thing around eyes. I was very happily impressed with my Amish neighbor a few days ago when he asked me to look at a horse which had sustained several (fortunately minor) lacerations above one eye. He said "I was going to put some stuff on it, but then I remembered what happened the last time... and I thought I'd have you look at it first". ("the last time", they'd used table salt to "flush out" what turned out to be a nasty case of bacterial pinkeye in a colt, and came VERY close to blinding him. They also used WD-40 to "stop the bleeding" on a very nasty laceration on a leg of a mare, and "forgot" to mention it until I'd nearly finished stitching it. Unfortunately, I was right when I told them I'd probably just wasted my time suturing it- petroleum products damage the cut skin cells so they won't heal together well.)

Anyway... I was happy to provide him with an antibiotic ointment which was safe for eyes, so if it got rubbed or ran into the eye of the mare, it wouldn't cause more damage.

Always, always better safe than sorry...

Summerthyme
    Last edited by Summerthyme; 05-14-2011 at 12:42 PM.