Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: eggplant skin cancer cure? - MY STORY

Thumbs up I bought my Black Salve years ago ...

and I've used it half a dozen times to take off skin cancer. I follow the directions to a T, and have never had a problem with it.

I do know someone personally who had a slight problem with it but it was not due to the Black Salve itself but where and how the cancer had wrapped itself around a major artery.

Anyway ... when I start the Black Salve program I am always prepared BECAUSE it does make me sick for the first two or three days. I do NOT know if that is normal or if it is just my weird body chemisty and such.

I use a very small amount and it always swells, gets very hot feeling in the area, then I start to get sick feeling all over. This lasts for at least 24 hours from the first 48 of when it is first applied. Within four or five days the wound area will be big, raised and ugly!!

If you have never used Black Salve but plan on it ... be prepared for the looking ugly part.

By the end of the first week you will see clearly the area that is cancerous and you will see a neat round hole around the cancer. Looks sorta like looking into the cone of a volcano!!
    After that, within 14 days, the cancer will fall out of the round circle and it will heal up within a month. I always save the little dried up cancer cells for testing.

I have used it on my left hand, left wrist, and left shoulder area for a total of five to six times now. I have to really look hard to find any signs of where the cancer was or any type of scarring.

My biggest warning to anyone thinking of using Black Salve is ... know your own body well! Meaning if you really pay attention to how your body reacts to things you should be able to understand and deal with using this product. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS TO A T!!!!!

I have been trying to find eggplant in this area for three weeks now. None of the stores have ANY! Last time I asked the produce manager at WalMart and he told me crop failure!! Don't know if that is true or not ... not many people like to even eat it so ...

By the way ... the Black Salve I have will NOT, NOT, eat anything but cancerous cells! I know because I did a test and it would not even react! I had a thorn in the bottom of my foot. Hubby told me to try the Black Salve cause his grandmother used hers to draw items out of the body. She was a Cherokee full blood. The Black Salve I have did NOT do anything for drawing out the thorn!
    But ... it sure works on cancer!

Thanks Summertime. The vinegar bottle says not less than 5% acidity and of course, that's something one doesn't want to use near eyes. I've used boric acid solution in my own eyes for years and so am familiar with it.

I was thinking that if an acid was required to extract the stuff that works on a cancer, would an eye safe adcid solution also be effective? Well, after posting my question here, I went in search of answers.

It seems that the eggplant needs something to 'oxydize' it which causes it to change color. The most commonly used oxydizer seems to be an iron salt..ferrus iron. From that the tincture may then be added to creams and other ingredients such as comfry to apply to what ever ails a person. So, it's pretty flexible. I didn't know whether or not boric acid is a sufficient enough oxidator, but it seems that once the tincture is made, it could be used in a boric acid solution.

Apparently, the original fruit used for the cancer curing was some sort of variety of crab apple and farmers were using it in the fields to cure eye infections and cancers in themselves and their animals (In Australia). The eggplant is easy to come by and contains the same stuff, though not as concentrated, it's easier to come by. BTW, it's also good for back pain and arthritis (osteo) among other things. I wish I'd known about the joint benefits sooner, but I'm glad to know it at all!

Thumbs up

I had a wart that refused to die on my finger, Black Salve worked, got the deep rout out. Also worked on a few bad skin areas to.

The place I got it from finely discontinued it because FDA is threatening to prosicute herbal remitie sellers or manifactures. The drug & pharmicutical companies can't patent herbs, so they lean on or pay the FDA to put them out of bussiness or politicians to pass laws outlawing there use. So much for freedom.

wonderer

Default eggplant

would frozen eggplant work? We have eggplant in the freezer because we do like deep fried eggplant so I usually have some just wondered if that would work or if freezing would mess up what ever it contains to help.

There was a doctor on Coast to Coast a few days ago and he was saying that a few
    drops of Hemp oil will get rid of skin cancer.

I am wondering if the eggplant solution would work with someone on radiation therapy? My SIL is on her 3rd round of treatment. They just get one spot cleared up and another one pops out. We're all very worried about her and pray she can beat this.
    I also have a scaly spot on the bridge of my nose that the dermetologist says needs to be scraped off and tested. Wonder if this would work on something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by rightsatrisk911 View Post
    I am wondering if the eggplant solution would work with someone on radiation therapy? My SIL is on her 3rd round of treatment. They just get one spot cleared up and another one pops out. We're all very worried about her and pray she can beat this.
    I also have a scaly spot on the bridge of my nose that the dermetologist says needs to be scraped off and tested. Wonder if this would work on something like that?
    I also had some scaly areas on my forehead for years. Last month it seemed to get larger, so I started putting my eggplant solution on my forehead. My forehead darkened up in areas, and before long it looked like I had been dragged head first over a gravel parking lot. I continued the solution and layers would come off and reddened skin beneath. Then new darkened areas. after about 3 weeks my forehead is as smooth as a babies behind.
    If you put it on cancerous skin, it burns. Not real bad, but like a sun burn.
    When it's healed, or on non-cancerous skin it doesn't burn.

BTW
    My ear is slowly healing back up from the lower part upward.
    I'll post some new pictures soon.

072.jpg
    This was from 6 weeks ago

003.jpg
    This is today.
    some repairing at the lower portion

Summerthyme, did you ever use the eggplant on your husband?

Quote Originally Posted by Little RedRidingHood View Post
    and I've used it half a dozen times to take off skin cancer. I follow the directions to a T, and have never had a problem with it.

I do know someone personally who had a slight problem with it but it was not due to the Black Salve itself but where and how the cancer had wrapped itself around a major artery.

Anyway ... when I start the Black Salve program I am always prepared BECAUSE it does make me sick for the first two or three days. I do NOT know if that is normal or if it is just my weird body chemisty and such.

I use a very small amount and it always swells, gets very hot feeling in the area, then I start to get sick feeling all over. This lasts for at least 24 hours from the first 48 of when it is first applied. Within four or five days the wound area will be big, raised and ugly!!

If you have never used Black Salve but plan on it ... be prepared for the looking ugly part.

By the end of the first week you will see clearly the area that is cancerous and you will see a neat round hole around the cancer. Looks sorta like looking into the cone of a volcano!!
    After that, within 14 days, the cancer will fall out of the round circle and it will heal up within a month. I always save the little dried up cancer cells for testing.

I have used it on my left hand, left wrist, and left shoulder area for a total of five to six times now. I have to really look hard to find any signs of where the cancer was or any type of scarring.

My biggest warning to anyone thinking of using Black Salve is ... know your own body well! Meaning if you really pay attention to how your body reacts to things you should be able to understand and deal with using this product. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS TO A T!!!!!

I have been trying to find eggplant in this area for three weeks now. None of the stores have ANY! Last time I asked the produce manager at WalMart and he told me crop failure!! Don't know if that is true or not ... not many people like to even eat it so ...

By the way ... the Black Salve I have will NOT, NOT, eat anything but cancerous cells! I know because I did a test and it would not even react! I had a thorn in the bottom of my foot. Hubby told me to try the Black Salve cause his grandmother used hers to draw items out of the body. She was a Cherokee full blood. The Black Salve I have did NOT do anything for drawing out the thorn!
    But ... it sure works on cancer!

I agree. In defense of Black Salve, having only 4 ingredients, Red Clover, Bloodroot, Galangal and Sheep Sorrel from Can-X, dh and I have used it for about 10 years or so without any problems. We use as directed to a "T" and it does get ugly, especially if it's a deep rooted one, but when it comes out, it's gone...for good. I'm working on an area right now that's just about healed, it itches a bit but that's when I know it's almost done, other than just seeing the improvement.

Never had the stuff eat away anything that wasn't associated with the original spot. I've even put it on spots I thought might be something and it didn't do a thing to the tissue/skin, so I just wiped it off.

And you do have to know your own body, how it reacts to things. Do not buy something like this and start working on a whole bunch of areas at one time...do one spot, give it time and let it heal totally before starting somewhere else. Your body can only do so much at one time, don't stress it out.

Now back to the eggplant thingy. I've got some growing in my garden right now, so I'm going to follow the directions and set some of this up for later use. I do have a good supply of the Black Salve, but if I ever run out this looks like it would be the next best thing...I'm sold!

Ahhh, God at His best! He will give you the herbs of the field...
    Old enough to remember