Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Concerned Follower Of Jesus!

Default Concerned Follower Of Jesus!

Wow. Is it possible that 'apostle' Paul was a test from God? I have been seeing two gospels. Is Paul teaching the tare's doctrine?

http://www.truthtrumpstradition.net/...e-Apostle-Paul

Quote Originally Posted by tribulation2008 View Post
    Wow. Is it possible that 'apostle' Paul was a test from God? I have been seeing two gospels. Is Paul teaching the tare's doctrine?

What a complete hunk of literary garbage, I don't even know where to start.

Agreed, Paul taught Torah...Peter said he was difficult to understand and could be mistaken by twisting to the error of the lawless, not that Paul taught the error of the lawless...and Paul himself said that he believed everything taught in the Law and prophets. That is two witnesses, and the matter is settled. I'm sure the link brings up all of the other misinterpretations of Paul, exposes the contradictions with God's Word, and instead of reconciling Paul, that he taught torah, they just throw him out the window...sigh

Ya know how Peter said that some things that Paul says are hard to understand and that somepeople would twist Paul's words? I think you found the folks Peter was talking about.

Mrs. S, you are absolutely right and cracked me up to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. S View Post
    Ya know how Peter said that some things that Paul says are hard to understand and that somepeople would twist Paul's words? I think you found the folks Peter was talking about.
    And there are a lot of folks falling in that regard as well.

This is sad. Very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by tribulation2008 View Post

There are not two gospels. Paul's Gospel is the same Gospel as the other apostles and the Gospel of Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by 119 View Post
    Agreed, Paul taught Torah...Peter said he was difficult to understand and could be mistaken by twisting to the error of the lawless, not that Paul taught the error of the lawless...and Paul himself said that he believed everything taught in the Law and prophets. That is two witnesses, and the matter is settled. I'm sure the link brings up all of the other misinterpretations of Paul, exposes the contradictions with God's Word, and instead of reconciling Paul, that he taught torah, they just throw him out the window...sigh
    That is false. Paul did not teach "Torah."

Quote Originally Posted by Theresej View Post
    That is false. Paul did not teach "Torah."
    But Paul taught Jesus. Haven't you learned that Jesus is Torah?

Jesus = Law (John 1:1)
    Jesus = God
    Law = God

God must be worshiped so the Law must be worshiped.

Don't pay any attention to the logic just accept it!
    But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23