Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Concerned Follower Of Jesus!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Concerned Follower Of Jesus!

Wow. Is it possible that 'apostle' Paul was a test from God? I have been seeing two gospels. Is Paul teaching the tare's doctrine?

http://www.truthtrumpstradition.net/...e-Apostle-Paul

Quote Originally Posted by tribulation2008 View Post
    Wow. Is it possible that 'apostle' Paul was a test from God? I have been seeing two gospels. Is Paul teaching the tare's doctrine?

http://www.truthtrumpstradition.net/...e-Apostle-Paul
    What a complete hunk of literary garbage, I don't even know where to start.

Agreed, Paul taught Torah...Peter said he was difficult to understand and could be mistaken by twisting to the error of the lawless, not that Paul taught the error of the lawless...and Paul himself said that he believed everything taught in the Law and prophets. That is two witnesses, and the matter is settled. I'm sure the link brings up all of the other misinterpretations of Paul, exposes the contradictions with God's Word, and instead of reconciling Paul, that he taught torah, they just throw him out the window...sigh

Quote Originally Posted by 119 View Post
    Agreed, Paul taught Torah...Peter said he was difficult to understand and could be mistaken by twisting to the error of the lawless, not that Paul taught the error of the lawless...and Paul himself said that he believed everything taught in the Law and prophets. That is two witnesses, and the matter is settled. I'm sure the link brings up all of the other misinterpretations of Paul, exposes the contradictions with God's Word, and instead of reconciling Paul, that he taught torah, they just throw him out the window...sigh
    That is false. Paul did not teach "Torah."

Quote Originally Posted by Theresej View Post
    That is false. Paul did not teach "Torah."
    But Paul taught Jesus. Haven't you learned that Jesus is Torah?

Jesus = Law (John 1:1)
    Jesus = God
    Law = God

God must be worshiped so the Law must be worshiped.

Don't pay any attention to the logic just accept it!
    But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23

Paul did speak of the Law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus and the Law of Sin and Death...

Is that the tare's doctrine? I'm pretty sure Paul finished his course or race in the earth with flying colors and a standing ovation from God in Heaven...

A word of warning... Those who continually renew their minds on such drivel will become 'drivelized'... Renew your minds on only the Word of God while you still have breath... The Holy Ghost is quite capaple of teaching you the things of Jesus and will, in the course of life, bring into remembrance what He said in His Word so you can walk in the Spirit. That is why it is so vital to renew your mind to God's Word and not to what a puny, twisted blind man says. I apologize if that's too strong, but what would Jesus say? Hmm?
    Last edited by Daytonabill0001; 04-25-2011 at 10:41 PM. Reason: clarified my point a little better...
    Pride Always Has A Better Idea.

And it's not your job to mold me to your likeness!

Mat 22:37-40 (msg) Jesus said, "'Love the Lord your God with all your passion and prayer and intelligence.'

This is the most important, the first on any list.

But there is a second to set alongside it: 'Love others as well as you love yourself.'

These two commands are pegs; everything in God's Law and the Prophets hangs from them."

Quote Originally Posted by Son of George View Post
    But Paul taught Jesus. Haven't you learned that Jesus is Torah?

Jesus = Law (John 1:1)
    Jesus = God
    Law = God

God must be worshiped so the Law must be worshiped.

Don't pay any attention to the logic just accept it!
    In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God....'Nuff said.
    "Cats are so vile the Bible does not so much as mention them."

--Natty Threads

"I have come to the conclusion that people are strange."

--Firedance

Ya know how Peter said that some things that Paul says are hard to understand and that somepeople would twist Paul's words? I think you found the folks Peter was talking about.

Mrs. S, you are absolutely right and cracked me up to boot.