Thread: Concerned Follower Of Jesus!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

You are right Melodious Musician.

It was a part of Him.

Another interesting tidbit of information I would like to share is when Yeshua said I am the Aleph and the Tov.

If you look at the very beginning verse in Gen 1:1 you see the Aleph and Tov together. In Hebrew it's called Eth or a direct object pointer. Meaning this.

In the beginning G-d created ->by Yeshua -> the Heaven's and the Earth.

I believe John had this revelation and thus mentioned in verse 3.

Jhn 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Quote Originally Posted by CRodgers View Post
    You are right Melodious Musician.

It was a part of Him.
    NO. Jesus Christ is not 'part' of God. He is God. "The Word was with God, and the Word WAS God."

Another interesting tidbit of information I would like to share is when Yeshua said I am the Aleph and the Tov.

If you look at the very beginning verse in Gen 1:1 you see the Aleph and Tov together. In Hebrew it's called Eth or a direct object pointer. Meaning this.

In the beginning G-d created ->by Yeshua -> the Heaven's and the Earth.

I believe John had this revelation and thus mentioned in verse 3.

Jhn 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
    You are teaching a concept taught in Kabbalah; that the world was created by the power of the Hebrew alef-bet.

It was not.

When Jesus says He is the Alpha and Omega (just love how you rewrote that in the Hebrew, how very subtle), He is stating that He is the Beginning and the End . . . not that there is some mystical power in Hebrew letters!

-JGIG

"If you've lost sight of the Cross in your journey, it's time to alter course."

www.joyfullygrowingingrace.wordpress.com