Thread: Concerned Follower Of Jesus!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Paul did speak of the Law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus and the Law of Sin and Death...

Is that the tare's doctrine? I'm pretty sure Paul finished his course or race in the earth with flying colors and a standing ovation from God in Heaven...

A word of warning... Those who continually renew their minds on such drivel will become 'drivelized'... Renew your minds on only the Word of God while you still have breath... The Holy Ghost is quite capaple of teaching you the things of Jesus and will, in the course of life, bring into remembrance what He said in His Word so you can walk in the Spirit. That is why it is so vital to renew your mind to God's Word and not to what a puny, twisted blind man says. I apologize if that's too strong, but what would Jesus say? Hmm?
    Last edited by Daytonabill0001; 04-25-2011 at 10:41 PM. Reason: clarified my point a little better...
    Pride Always Has A Better Idea.

And it's not your job to mold me to your likeness!

Mat 22:37-40 (msg) Jesus said, "'Love the Lord your God with all your passion and prayer and intelligence.'

This is the most important, the first on any list.

But there is a second to set alongside it: 'Love others as well as you love yourself.'

These two commands are pegs; everything in God's Law and the Prophets hangs from them."