Thread: Blood of Pope John Paul II to go on display at Vatican

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm suspect of any "religion" that alludes to its CEO, past or present, as having mystical healing powers. Flesh and bone, same as all the rest of us. There's only one Healer, and He never resided in the Vatican... nor would He have.
    Impeach the Kenyan!

Quote Originally Posted by Jezcruzen View Post
    I'm suspect of any "religion" that alludes to its CEO, past or present, as having mystical healing powers. Flesh and bone, same as all the rest of us. There's only one Healer, and He never resided in the Vatican... nor would He have.
    All Catholic threads do on this board is show the absolute ignorance of it's members that I other wise respect.... Please I am begging you let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezcruzen View Post
    Thank you for sharing your opinion.

Well I guess that includes Christiainty in general then:

In II Kings 13:20-21 God uses Elisha's bones to bring back someone from the dead. In Acts God uses Peter's shadow to perform miraculous cures (5:15-16) and God uses handkerchiefs that have touched Paul to do the same (19:11-12). And a woman was healed of her hemorrhage by touching the hem of Jesus's cloak.