Quote Originally Posted by Fisheater View Post
So you do not believe in the Trinity .... and you do not believe that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father .... God made Man?

Glad you could clarify this all for us ..... I say be gone ...You teach a different Gospel. Those would be the myths that Paul wrote about ..... I think you have may have even perverted the Jewish Tradition.
What in the world are you talking about? I believe in the Bible and everything contained within it.

...and you do not believe that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father...
Yes I do.

"Those would be the myths that Paul wrote about ....."
Paul said he was speaking of the doctrine of the "circumcision party."

"I think you have may have even perverted the Jewish Tradition."
Do you even realize that there were 7 sects of the Pharisees and about 27 "Jewish" sects in the first century?

Which one did I pervert?

Fisheater, I am sorry, it is nearly impossible to take your discussion seriously.

You are making no attempt to learn. You are making no attempt to correct or rebuke using scripture. You do not even understand the doctrine you are attempting to rebuke, but pretend you do.

In reality, you are wasting your time, and everyone's time, who really want to understand and study His Word.

I wish you the best.

Shalom,
jon