Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: HR vs Titus

Quote Originally Posted by Fisheater View Post
    Jesus is not God ?

Mark 7
    [14]And he called the people to him again, and said to them, "Hear me, all of you, and understand:
    [15] there is nothing outside a man which by going into him can defile him; but the things which come out of a man are what defile him."
    [17] And when he had entered the house, and left the people, his disciples asked him about the parable.
    [18] And he said to them, "Then are you also without understanding? Do you not see that whatever goes into a man from outside cannot defile him,
    [19] since it enters, not his heart but his stomach, and so passes on?" (Thus he declared all foods clean.)
    [20] And he said, "What comes out of a man is what defiles a man.
    [21] For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, fornication, theft, murder, adultery,
    [22] coveting, wickedness, deceit, licentiousness, envy, slander, pride, foolishness.
    [23] All these evil things come from within, and they defile a man."
    Just answer the question. Is the Sabbath and not eating pigs from God, or from man?

Jesus is not God ?

Mark 7
    [14]And he called the people to him again, and said to them, "Hear me, all of you, and understand:
    [15] there is nothing outside a man which by going into him can defile him; but the things which come out of a man are what defile him."
    [17] And when he had entered the house, and left the people, his disciples asked him about the parable.
    [18] And he said to them, "Then are you also without understanding? Do you not see that whatever goes into a man from outside cannot defile him,
    [19] since it enters, not his heart but his stomach, and so passes on?" (Thus he declared all foods clean.)
    [20] And he said, "What comes out of a man is what defiles a man.
    [21] For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, fornication, theft, murder, adultery,
    [22] coveting, wickedness, deceit, licentiousness, envy, slander, pride, foolishness.
    [23] All these evil things come from within, and they defile a man."
    If you are suggesting that Jesus taught against the commandments of God, then I have to leave this discussion, unless you retract your error.

Bible scholar's do not even suggest that is what Jesus means here.

Jesus can not break the law of God and also be our perfect sacrifice. This is theology 101.

I do not mean to offend, but if this is not grasped, then our discussion is pointless.

Look .. Can you answer a simple question ... Then we move on ...

Answer the question ... do you believe in the understood and accepted Christian Doctrine of the Trinity .... 3 persons One God.
    lol you do nothing but ask questions and answer none. This is hilarious. This has nothing to do with the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by 119 View Post
    If you are suggesting that Jesus taught against the commandments of God, then I have to leave this discussion, unless you retract your error.

Bible scholar's do not even suggest that is what Jesus means here.

Jesus can not break the law of God and also be our perfect sacrifice. This is theology 101.

I do not mean to offend, but if this is not grasped, then our discussion is pointless.

Mark 7

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnonymousCoward View Post
    lol you do nothing but ask questions and answer none. This is hilarious. This has nothing to do with the topic.
    It is your faith .. I am asking questions to understand what you believe. Why do you have to question me .... I have pretty much laid my faith bare in this forum .

But you do not answer ... You try to confuse and obfuscate.

Is Jesus God?

It is your faith .. I am asking questions to understand what you believe. Why do you have to question me .... I have pretty much laid my faith bare in this forum .

But you do not answer ... You try to confuse and obfuscate.

Is Jesus God?
    If a glass pitcher of sweet tea is considered as a whole to be "tea" then Jesus is in the same sense also "God."

However, just as the glass pitcher is not tea, His flesh and will is not God. God is Spirit.

Just as the fullness of the sweet tea dwelled inside of the glass pitcher, the fullness of the Word (God) dwelled inside of Jesus.

However, unlike the sweet tea example, the flesh and body of Jesus conformed to the Word of God, and was obedient to the Word of God, being placed under God and us under Him. To such a perfect extent, that for all intended purposes, He was and is the reflection or image of God as the Word of God shines through Him.

In the same way, is it that a light bulb light, or is a light bulb simply a vessel for light, and perhaps a vehicle to deliver light?

If a glass pitcher of sweet tea is considered as a whole to be "tea" then Jesus is in the same sense also "God."

However, just as the glass pitcher is not tea, His flesh and will is not God. God is Spirit.

Just as the fullness of the sweet tea dwelled inside of the glass pitcher, the fullness of the Word (God) dwelled inside of Jesus.

However, unlike the sweet tea example, the flesh and body of Jesus conformed to the Word of God, and was obedient to the Word of God, being placed under God and us under Him. To such a perfect extent, that for all intended purposes, He was and is the reflection or image of God as the Word of God shines through Him.

In the same way, is it that a light bulb light, or is a light bulb simply a vessel for light, and perhaps a vehicle to deliver light?
    So you do not believe in the Trinity .... and you do not believe that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father .... God made Man?

Glad you could clarify this all for us ..... I say be gone ...You teach a different Gospel. Those would be the myths that Paul wrote about ..... I think you have even perverted the Jewish Tradition.

So you do not believe in the Trinity .... and you do not believe that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father .... God made Man?

Glad you could clarify this all for us ..... I say be gone ...You teach a different Gospel. Those would be the myths that Paul wrote about ..... I think you have may have even perverted the Jewish Tradition.
    What in the world are you talking about? I believe in the Bible and everything contained within it.

...and you do not believe that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father...
    Yes I do.

"Those would be the myths that Paul wrote about ....."
    Paul said he was speaking of the doctrine of the "circumcision party."

"I think you have may have even perverted the Jewish Tradition."
    Do you even realize that there were 7 sects of the Pharisees and about 27 "Jewish" sects in the first century?

Which one did I pervert?

Fisheater, I am sorry, it is nearly impossible to take your discussion seriously.

You are making no attempt to learn. You are making no attempt to correct or rebuke using scripture. You do not even understand the doctrine you are attempting to rebuke, but pretend you do.

In reality, you are wasting your time, and everyone's time, who really want to understand and study His Word.

I wish you the best.

Shalom,
    jon

You meant 613. There is not really 613 laws. That is rabbinical.

Baptism (mikveh) is a Temple law. Do you follow that?

You need to know the "to who, when, how to, and where" of these commandments.

Perhaps if I ask a question it might help?

If you do not have parents, should you keep the obeying parents commandment?

If the criteria for a commandments does not present itself, does that mean the commandment is abolished? Of course not.

Our High Priest has all of this under control in the Heavenlies, in a higher order, where such criteria still exists and He offers intercession daily.
    Actually the answer to that question would be 'yes' if you consider the purpose of the law to obey your parents. Obeying your parents unto the Lord so that your life can be long and prosperous is to obey your parents teachings that guide a straight, good, honest life in obedience to God.

Your parents don't need to be alive for you to continue to obey their teachings.

We should continue to live our lives in honor to them as we bear their name and God still knows if we are obeying their teachings that ultimately honor Him.

Ephesians 6

1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. 2 “Honor your father and mother”—which is the first commandment with a promise— 3 “so that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth.

I do have a question in light of this thread - if the HR believe that there will be sacrifices again in the millennium then you must believe that somehow God still thinks they are necessary. Then why are you not doing them now?

What changes occur for the millennium that don't exist now? And if it is because it is inconvenient - didn't God have them set up a tent during their wilderness days?
    'A person with an experience is never at the mercy of a person with an argument,'" writes von Campe

Glad you could clarify this all for us ..... I say be gone ...You teach a different Gospel. Those would be the myths that Paul wrote about ..... I think you have even perverted the Jewish Tradition.
    lol, so believing the Catholic doctrine of the Trinity is a prerequisite for salvation now? Where did Jesus or the disciples ever teach such a bizzare thing?

"The 11th commandment: Thou shalt mindlessly accept that God has split personalities, or thou shalt burn in Hell."

Also, at what point does Scripture ever even HINT that belief in a Trinity is part of the Gospel? I thought Jesus paying for my sins was the Gospel, not that God has multiple personality disorder.