Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
No, you are judging.
And you are judging me. Good grief-the double standards you churn out. It's absolutely ridiculous.

You are not following scripture in how you are handling your differences with Perry.
And you are not "following Scripture" either...using your own skewed mis-applied standards. Have you taken me aside privately and asked me about these things? No, you have not. By your own skewed, unbiblical application of Scripture which you're attempting to pin on me, you are therefore "in disobedience to the Word".

So now you claim you don't care if people listen to false teachers?
No, you previously made a falsified, fabricated, dishonest claim that I "demand" others agree with me. I'm simply saying that each person is responsible for their own choices.

Yes, I prefer if people didn't follow the errors of Perry Stone, so I speak out. Your false accusation of a "duel message" and that I claim to be the "be-all-end-all" on various Bible topics...is your own dishonest fabrication.

We know.
Who is "we"? The presumption is a little silly. You speak for no one but yourself. Come on now.

The rest of your post (an argument that "teaching" isn't biblical) is so ridiculous as to be mind boggling. Either you are profoundly uninformed about basic Bible doctrine...or you're being obnoxious. Again, go to Strong's Concordance and look up the word "teach"...then "teaching"..."taught"..."instruct"..."admonish"... "preach"....on and on and on.

As to your conspiracy theory about my 'sinister' silence on Mark 9...the passage doesn't apply. Stone isn't acting in concert with someone like myself: He is (in my view) teaching falsely regarding "prosperity gospel" and regarding "PreTrib" doctrine. I oppose those things. So I post comments on a discussion board about it.