Quote Originally Posted by danwelliver View Post
If you go to www.voe.org and watch this weeks Perry Stone video, something very curious happens. On the first part of the video, Perry Stone's shirt has some patches and two stripes on the left side of his body. At about 7:23 in the video, the patches and the stripes are on the right side of his body. Later in the video It switches back.

What do you think about this?
No, I think you're right to scrutinize these videos..and the various websites and other publications of some of these 'a-little-too-flashy-and-garish' TV evangelists.

Jesus has plainly foretold and forewarned of a great number of "false prophets" who will emerge in the last days. I can't say I found an out-and-out smoking gun in the video you point to...but there is a rather interesting moment at precisely 24:06 in the video:

At that moment you can see a runic "T" just above Stone's head...two triangles in the upper left and right corners of the screen...he is also depicting a Masonic hand signal at that moment...and there is a goats head to his left. Interestingly, the video cuts away from that scene just at that moment.

It could be coincidence....but I'm not sure. The runic "T" stands for the sky-god Tyr, an apparent alias for Lucifer in the occult world. Other top Christian (or should I use quotation marks--"Christian"?) leaders have also utilized the sign of Tyr. Michael W. Smith, for example.

He (or somebody) snuck the Tyr rune onto his '86 CD, along with a runic "M"....in the spelling of his name, on the front and back covers--see below:

Then, 12 years later, he (or somebody) did it again...presenting the occult "T" and "M" runes on another CD cover...this time by using his own body to shape this runic "T"...with Smith going so far as to lower his head to round off the top of the "T". And the wicker chair he is standing on represents the runic "M".

As far as Perry Stone's seeming (accidental?) Masonic hand signal...it's a pretty well-known and established occult gesture...used by any number of high profile people.

Below, German Chancellor Angela Merkel (almost certainly a member of the Antichrist satanic one-world-government movement) and one of the most ridiculously obvious Masonic occultists--Jay-Z.