Quote Originally Posted by Bethshaya View Post
No, we are to correct them out of love. Did you write or call HIM yet? Or are you just out to slander his name all over the internet without applying what the bible says we are to do.

Even in the circumstance that you mention, Paul addresses Peter directly, he doesn't go to the town square telling everyone else.."Did you hear what Peter says...he's the antichrist."

So when are you going to call or write Perry to address it?
When were you going to privately write or call (or PM) me...to correct my error? You see...I think you're misapplying Scripture again. Paul did NOT "address Peter directly" and/or privately. He confronted him in front of the entire Christian community...because that was the arena in which Peter was committing his error.

If someone is perpetrating potential false teaching in the public arena...then it is completely appropriate for a discussion of his potential errors to take place among the community members...i.e. in a public arena.

Case in point, you feel I am committing error in this discussion board...and that's where you're seeking to deal with the issue. Only makes sense.