Quote Originally Posted by Cherry Blossoms View Post
Pride is a sin and always arguing to the bitter end because you are always right is pride. No need to pull the "judge not/ plank in your own eye" card. I know I am a sinner and Jesus has forgiven me much. I cry when I think that Jesus chose me in all my unworthiness. I am filthy in light of His holiness.

I believe we are to have a teachable spirit. I want to know if I'm being deceived. I pray for discernment every day and am not so pompous to believe I couldn't be deceived. Adam and Eve lived in Paradise and in the presence and majesty of God. Can you even imagine? How awesome must that have been?! They had it all. No pain, no sorrow, no sickness or a worry in the world. Yet they succumbed to the wiles of the devil. He's had thousands of years to practice his craftiness. We must rely on Jesus at all times because without Him we can do nothing.

1 John 4:4

4Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Matthew 26:41

Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Yes, we have the Word of God and the Holy Spirit but we can also learn from one another. We will be growing and learning until the day we die. We are commanded to expose false teachers in the Bible. We should be screaming from the rooftops warning one another. Pray, pray and pray some more for the lost to be saved. We need to plant as many seeds of truth as possible and let the Holy Spirit do the rest.

In these last days those that would lead Jesus' followers astray are increasing in number. Jesus warned us of the great deception and falling away that was to come. The wolves came in to the churches as soon as He left this earth. The majority of televangelists are charlatans. They grow rich on the money they manipulate from the people with their Beg-a-thons. It amazes me how unbelievers can spot a phony but we can't? No wonder Jesus calls us sheep because sheep are some of the dumbest animals out there. Did Jesus or the Apostles sit in a chair that looked like a throne, have a private jet, luxurious cars, a mansion(s), wear expensive clothes, have millions of dollars, travel the world etc.? Oh that's right, they travel to spread the Good News. So they quote scripture, big deal. Even the devil knows scripture. Why aren't they feeding and clothing the poor instead of living like royalty?

We are in a WAR and in this time in history, the war drums are beating louder. A soldier never underestimates the enemy and is ever vigilant because your life and those around you depend on it. You snooze, you lose. Too big a price to pay in my opinion. Every soul is precious to God.

1 Peter 5:8

8Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

BTW Read your book last year Matt. Really appreciate all your hard work.

I am in total agreement, cherryblossoms.......

I've read your book too, matt.......

and I, too, am very appreciative of your time spent.......

and your willingness to share.......

blessings