Quote Originally Posted by Adino View Post
You're way off on Perry Matt. We have been partners for better than a decade. You were right on MWS. Way off on Perry.
I didn't conclude anything about Stone.

What do you mean about being "partners"? Are you saying you've supported him financially or something?

Keep in mind--I myself am emphatically non-Charismatic, just for openers. Stone is Charismatic. He is also into "prosperity gospel" stuff. And he has peddled things like "miracle communion meals" in which he claims that if you buy his "special" communion food (instead of just simple crackers and grape juice?)...you can receive healing.

He also routinely hangs out with the worst-of-the-worst among Charismatic TV evangelists--Paula White, Paul Crouch, etc.

He has a luxury lifestyle. I don't think some impoverished senior citizen who has been persuaded to send him cash from her extremely meager resources..is expecting it will be spent on 1st Class air tickets, $2000 suits, and million dollar homes.

He is also a PreTribber...and a huge supporter of "Israel-can-do-no-wrong" Zionism.

So....for me he is extremely problematic. But NO...I haven't yet developed a strong leaning regarding any actual "wolf" status.

Sorry. I guess we all see things from various perspectives. Selling so-called "communion food", hanging out with Paula White (et al), and using little old ladies to pay off luxury homes...not my cup of tea.