Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to BackYardChickens.com!

Arrow Welcome to BackYardChickens.com!

Established in 1999, BackYardChickens has become the #1 destination for peeps looking for information on raising chickens in any urban, suburban, or rural backyard!

First time here? We suggest you begin your soon-to-be lifelong love of BackYard Chickens by visiting the pages below:

http://www.backyardchickens.com/

I hope this is helpful to someone.

love backyard chickens!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS, kinda creepy though to see information on buying & raising chickens along with RECIPES to eat same
    ~Kate

Mary is the Mother of Jesus and the Mother of all of us even though it was Christ alone who reposed on her knees… If he is ours, we ought to be in his situation; there where he is, we ought also to be and all that he has ought to be ours, and his mother is also our mother. —Martin Luther, Christmas Sermon, 1529.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermantribe View Post
    THANKS, kinda creepy though to see information on buying & raising chickens along with RECIPES to eat same
    They are putting all their cards on the table.
    Nessie and Bigfoot 2016. Change you can believe in.

So you probably wouldn't want to hear the sage story about Bambi, the pet piggy and the sausage grinder?
    Don't ban them... I enjoy reading the lamentations of the stupid.

Your IP address is the mark of the beast.

I love this web site-it's where we got some ideas for the coop my husband just built.

It's only creepy if you're a chicken . . .

All best,
    Cyberiot

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig. –Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by cyberiot View Post
    It's only creepy if you're a chicken . . .

My thoughts exactly.
    • “I am not afraid, because I was born to do this."

Joan of Arc
    Mark 8:38 - Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

Quote Originally Posted by Seditious View Post
    So you probably wouldn't want to hear the sage story about Bambi, the pet piggy and the sausage grinder?
    ~Kate

Mary is the Mother of Jesus and the Mother of all of us even though it was Christ alone who reposed on her knees… If he is ours, we ought to be in his situation; there where he is, we ought also to be and all that he has ought to be ours, and his mother is also our mother. —Martin Luther, Christmas Sermon, 1529.

Looking at some of those people's chicken coops is pretty awe inspiring. Many of those layers are living pretty good!!
    "Christianity began as a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. When it went to Athens, it became a philosophy. When it went to Rome, it became an organization. When it went to Europe, it became a culture. When it came to America, it became a business."