Thread: Can You Trust Chemotherapy to Cure Your Cancer?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Pinky-Chan...

I already PM'd you a while ago about my recommendations.

About Chemo--yeah it does work to a certain extent. But you also have to change up your life style 180 degrees afterwards. You have to eliminate all chemicals, preservatives and so on down the line. When the treatments are done, you have to pump the body with suppliments and vitamins and natural foods.... and remove all contaminants in the home.

It is a total approach.

But like I may have told you with my dog who underwent chemo--and afterwards my new vet told me a dard joke about Oncologist (cancer doctors) that goes like this... "why do they put nails in coffins? Answer: to keep the oncologist from trying one more time."

Certain types of cancers respond very, very well to chemo--some do not.

Yeah, your son is down and out and spent from the radiation--but the sooner he starts a round of chemo, the better chance he has to knock it down completely, or for a long, long time. Like you said, you cannot kill off all the cancer cells--there are always cancer cells floating around the body even in healthy people. It's when they take hold and multiply the problems start. It is a combination of genetics and immune system breakdown.

So after this chemo--he has to build himself from the ground up again... not go back to his previous life style.

Praying for you and your son.

ST

Quote Originally Posted by Shinmen Takezo View Post
    Pinky-Chan...

I already PM'd you a while ago about my recommendations.

About Chemo--yeah it does work to a certain extent. But you also have to change up your life style 180 degrees afterwards. You have to eliminate all chemicals, preservatives and so on down the line. When the treatments are done, you have to pump the body with suppliments and vitamins and natural foods.... and remove all contaminants in the home.

It is a total approach.

But like I may have told you with my dog who underwent chemo--and afterwards my new vet told me a dard joke about Oncologist (cancer doctors) that goes like this... "why do they put nails in coffins? Answer: to keep the oncologist from trying one more time."

Certain types of cancers respond very, very well to chemo--some do not.

Yeah, your son is down and out and spent from the radiation--but the sooner he starts a round of chemo, the better chance he has to knock it down completely, or for a long, long time. Like you said, you cannot kill off all the cancer cells--there are always cancer cells floating around the body even in healthy people. It's when they take hold and multiply the problems start. It is a combination of genetics and immune system breakdown.

So after this chemo--he has to build himself from the ground up again... not go back to his previous life style.

Praying for you and your son.

ST
    Shinmen, I thought I did PM you back, my apologies if I didn't. I really
    appreciate all of your help, and will use your advice. I do believe that
    chemo only helps in a small % of patients who are stricken with
    cancer. What many people do not seem to understand, is that chemo
    does not help in most patients who have brain cancer.........my Son
    and I have talked about that.........he even said that they so much
    as told him the very same thing. Our brains have a blood barrier to
    protect us from foreign substances, and even if it manages to penetrate
    that barrier, it just doesn't seem to help, in most cases. Yet they'll
    risk pumping his body full of chemicals, lowering his immune system, etc.
    for what? It's been proven that they even pump people who are pretty
    much on their death beds full of these toxic chemicals. All we have to
    do is follow the money trail. Thanks again for everything, and I'm still
    praying for your little dog, and glad that she is in remission.
    God Bless You. =)