Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Update on Pima County SWAT shooting

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post
    They found him with a gun in his hands. And they killed him for it.
    I think that about covers it.
    Imagine a man in his OWN HOME,my home is my castle, holding a gun, responding to someone breaking down his front door. When you train your police( remember the saying "to protect and serve") to be like your military you get a lot of collateral damage. Nobody really cares about it because it's just part of protecting you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbTaS...eature=related

Recording of 911 Call made by the Marines wife during the raid. (Warning very graphic)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd_OJmTL3jk
    The raw footage of the raid.
    Banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. - Thomas Jefferson

Why was SWAT serving the warrant in the first place? Oh yea, that is SOP in the new AmeriKa...

We need bigger pics...

Quote Originally Posted by custom2006 View Post
    Exactly...most people don't get that.
    Does this mean we will be the "United Corporate States of Amerika" now?

And what gets me is the way the MSM is glorifying these SOB's with shows like "Flashpoint" on CBS. Trying to make them look all warm and fuzzy.

Makes me want to puke. Condition the sheeple to accept anything.

Quote Originally Posted by custom2006 View Post
    Why was SWAT serving the warrant in the first place? Oh yea, that is SOP in the new AmeriKa...
    The Pima county sheriff said that its common practice to use SWAT for search warrants when they are being served against a gun owner.

I don't know about you folks but the lesson I have drawn from all this is simple. "When in doubt empty your magazine". Had this man put some rounds through that door instead of waiting to identify his attackers (unlike the SWAT team) he may have broken the initiative of the assault on his home and may be alive today. I don't know what new front doors are running at Home Depot these days but I know my life is priceless.
    Banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. - Thomas Jefferson

"Items found in Jose Guerena's house included: a Colt .38-caliber handgun, paperwork, tax returns, insurance papers, bank statements and a bank card, reports showed."

So .... this was a good shoot. Saves the county $$$ not having to rent a court room or buy a judge to deal with the likes of this scoundrel.

The investigation into this young mans involvement must have taken minutes if not an hour or two, good work fellas.

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by NickTX
    Had this man put some rounds through that door instead of waiting to identify his attackers (unlike the SWAT team) he may have broken the initiative of the assault on his home and may be alive today
    OR

He could have been hit 200+ times instead of 60, the entire home full of bullet holes, and his wife and child killed in the process.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by NickTX View Post
    The Pima county sheriff said that its common practice to use SWAT for search warrants when they are being served against a gun owner.

I don't know about you folks but the lesson I have drawn from all this is simple. "When in doubt empty your magazine". Had this man put some rounds through that door instead of waiting to identify his attackers (unlike the SWAT team) he may have broken the initiative of the assault on his home and may be alive today. I don't know what new front doors are running at Home Depot these days but I know my life is priceless.
    This could be the new 'mantra' of our nations Patriots. We are being molded/shaped into something that we are not. Potential killers and political terrorists. And here we go.....under extreme duress, trying to stay alive......only to find ourselves dying by the soldiers of a foreign army of a country that we once knew of as friendly, but not anymore- Amerika.

What's next? House-to-house searches and round-ups?, oh yeah, forgot about Indiana. Silly me.

BFC
    World War Three: "The Last Day". Fictional(?) depiction of an attack against Israel. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5T5CF1jhTg
    ----------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by NickTX View Post
    "When in doubt empty your magazine"
    ----------------------------------------------

"Stay in school, work hard, stay out of trouble and when you grow up, you can pay for those who didn't."