Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update on Pima County SWAT shooting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by NickTX
    Had this man put some rounds through that door instead of waiting to identify his attackers (unlike the SWAT team) he may have broken the initiative of the assault on his home and may be alive today
    OR

He could have been hit 200+ times instead of 60, the entire home full of bullet holes, and his wife and child killed in the process.

This event stinks, it reeks of the mind set of the new age cops. This would have never happened years ago when you gained all the intell you could, and if you were going to serve the warrant do it as the man steps out of his vehicle on his return from work.

What happened to knocking on the door with all assest in place. Shooting through the windows and the walls is totally irresponsible. The whinning mouth piece who describes an ar 15 as a military assault rifle needs to be schooled in how to define a weapon. Just one more example of the new age, corporate mindset of law enforcement. Oh after listening to the 911 call I can understand the frustration people have as I have never heard such crap from a dispatcher. Screw the name and telephone number, what happened to finding out what happened and if medical help is needed.

Again, just another example of why there is a growing gap between corp law enforcement and American citizens. One last point, I find it appalling that they use the squat team for those who own weapons, and that they will pick the worst time knowing that when someone is woken out of a sound sleep they do not respond the same as if they were fully awake.

Default Pretty dense Barney.

A bunch of Barney Fifes with guns and that includes the Sheriff.

Great training and action guys.

And to gain cover, we will lump in this kill with other raids to mask what was recovered. So does $100,000 in cash, marijuana, firearms from the other raids mean a damn thing.

Pretty dense Barney.

“We’re America, B!tches”

Disclosure:
    I am 3% Neanderthal and 97% Conservative

Hug your bride,
    Al

Edmund Burke, 'Reflections on the Revolution in France'

Richard Feynman, 'The Feynman Lectures on Physics'

Roger Penrose, 'The Road To Reality'' & The Emperor's New Mind'

Karl Popper, 'An Open Society and Its Enemies' & 'The Logic of Scientific Discovery'

Lansing & Philbrick, 'Endurance: Shackleton's Incredible Voyage'

delete
    Government is for those that would be governed.

Rattus Anus Non Donum  I'm just tired I guess....

delete
    Government is for those that would be governed.

Rattus Anus Non Donum  I'm just tired I guess....

Quote Originally Posted by ReticentEnigma View Post
    OR

He could have been hit 200+ times instead of 60, the entire home full of bullet holes, and his wife and child killed in the process.
    Your solution would be what? Surrender to what he believed where home invaders?

Don't know If you have been paying attention or not but his wife and child are alive only because God chose for them to be alive. They sprayed into that house without a care for background or target identification.
    Banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by NickTX
    Your solution would be what? Surrender to what he believed where home invaders?
    No.

I can't give you a solution.
    I agree with everyone else that this is something that should never have happened.

But opening fire on a swat team probably isn't going to give a better outcome.

I'm at a loss on this one.
    The whole system needs to be changed.

No.

I can't give you a solution.
    I agree with everyone else that this is something that should never have happened.

But opening fire on a swat team probably isn't going to give a better outcome.

I'm at a loss on this one.
    The whole system needs to be changed.
    For him...possibly?

Maybe had he got 2-3 shots off, the storm troopers would have taken cover? Then, possibly through a "negotiator" he could have surrendered???

We will never know...

Doubtful. The SQUAT boys would have employed a sniper at the first chance just to shut him up, saying he was a tactical threat that had to be neutalized. And of course the MSM lapdogs woukd tow the line on it.

OR

Then there would only be one side to the story.
    I hope SWAT does not correct the situation next time.