Who's More Righteous?
Two men stand before Jesus Christ on Judgement Day. Which of the two is righteous enough to enter the Kingdom of Heaven?:

1) The thief who was crucified next to Jesus Christ; who publicly declared His belief that Jesus Christ was the Lord; and whom Christ promised would "be with Me in paradise?" Luke 23:43 (Remember: the thief lived a life of lawlessness and received the death penalty as a result).

or

2) A man who diligently kept all 613 "Torah" laws; rested on every sabbath day; sacrificed a lamb without blemish as commanded by the Torah; and even wore his tzitzits religiously but who didn't trust in the power of Christ's blood and the free gift of grace?

Which of the two spends eternity in the Kingdom of Heaven?

You have asked 3 questions:
(1) Who is more righteous
(2) Which of the two is righteous enough to enter the Kingdom of Heaven
(3) Which of the two spends eternity in the Kingdom of Heaven

I will attempt to answer each question.

(1) Neither one is more righteous than the other. As Romans 3:10 says "As it is written, there is none righteous, no , not one." You have made a false assumption in assuming that one is righteous and you can compare one's righreousness against another. That would be like asking which bucket is fuller when both buckets are empty. By asking which is fuller you are making an assumption that at least one bucket has something in it when in effect neither bucket has any thing at all in it so neither is fuller than the other.

(2) Again the answer is neither. Neither is righteous enough to spend eternity in heaven. For as Matthew 5:20 states :For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceedthe righteousnessof the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

(3) The thief will spend eternity in the kingdom of heaven. Not because of his righteous. But because he repented of his sins and called upon Jesus to save him. It is obivious that he did not follow Torah and also that he did not do any good works since he was on the cross. So his only redeeming act was to call upon Jesus for salvation. So the Torah did not save him neither did good works. Only the GRACE of God.

G God's
R Righteousness
A At
C Christ's
E Expense