Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayers & Supplication Needed!

Default Prayers & Supplication Needed!

I would like to send a prayer request to all you prayer warriors on here. I ask that you pray for my wife, my children & myself as we are in a very bad place.

I lost my job a couple of months back & everything has been going down hill ever since. The Lord has been good to us, despite the hardships but I still ask that you pray for my household. Please ask that I find work & that I receive unemployment to cover the time I've been without employment.

We are over $2000 behind on rent, I have over $1800 in legal fees I'm going to have to come up with & my vehicle is on it's last leg.

I would like to say thank you in advance to all my brothers & sisters on here who are good enough to seek the Lord on behalf of my family & myself.....

May God Bless You!
    "Precedent Does Not Constitute Justification"

"The preservation of liberty through morality"

Done.......so sorry for you and your family.

many prayers for you and your family peasantrock, God be with you and help you. dont give up, God has His way of providing solutions. ill keep praying for you.
    There is Only Jesus--no other worthy of honors or prayers or devotion. Anything or anyone else are end times deceptions distracting us from fully knowing Christ. There is No Other.

CANNABIS MEDICINE RECIPES & INFO
    https://cannacancerblog.wordpress.com/blog/

Wow, you & your family will be in our nightly rosary.
    We're 2 1/2 months behind in our rent, even got an eviction notice! Then we found out the landlord's nephew forged the landlord's signature, and the landlord is actually willing to wait & will get paid per our agreement later this month.
    My work car died 2 weeks ago and needs a new engine. Anyone see a pattern here?
    But we have food, and my DH gets his disability early this month.

God is good
    ~Kate

Mary is the Mother of Jesus and the Mother of all of us even though it was Christ alone who reposed on her knees… If he is ours, we ought to be in his situation; there where he is, we ought also to be and all that he has ought to be ours, and his mother is also our mother. —Martin Luther, Christmas Sermon, 1529.

Thanks you guys (& ladies). The experience we're going through has got my wife & me back on track with the Lord for sure. I will in turn be praying for all of you folks as well!
    "Precedent Does Not Constitute Justification"

"The preservation of liberty through morality"

We'll be keeping your family in our prayers.

LORD JESUS.......

please be merciful, and bless pr2, to YOUR GLORY.......

THANK YOU, JESUS

I'll be praying for you and yours, pr2.......

blessings

dj
    For in much wisdom is much grief; and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow..............Ecclesiastes 1:18

LORD please forgive us our unkind, unloving ways.........ALL OF US..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LraOiHUltak

prayers offered.....

But for the Grace of God go I. Millions of families are 2 paychecks from total ruin. Been there myself and it's truly frightening. Prayers for you and your family pr2. Hang in there.

Leslie

I pray that our Father watch over and provide for you and your family.

O.W.