ONE (Bible) reason why I should not judge if a Jew (Jewish people) are Israel: only ONE was found worthy to judge and that is YAHshua/Jesus...NOT man. I have never heard of anyone saying they were specifically called to "sort out" who is a Jew...and who is not. I don't feel The Most High Yahweh needs OUR help.

No, if you offered me the whole world, I wouldn't dare say "who is" and "who is not." Yes there are some of the synagogue of satan, the word says so. But then if all of the US, England, and other countries contain the "real" Jews (believed by some) haven't they made a mess of things also? If the Christians are descendants (from dispersement to all nations from captivity) looks like we've fallen short also--almost the church of satan instead of synagogue. So I say let's just live as righteously as we can--for straight is the way and narrow is the gate...and few there be that enter there in. AND let Yah sort it all out. In the meantime let's earnestly pray for the faith that was once delivered to the saints. Also put on the whole armour...for great battling in the spirit is on the horizon!