Thread: Fifty (bible) reasons why the jews are not israel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

i'm not sure what language to use to distinguish between 'normal' Jews, like one of my best friends in college, a cello student, or a recent programming instructor i had.

quite obviously, however, there is a Criminal Sect of Judaism, and they are in control of the US gov. - that is the problem.

i have been to a church in the San Diego area that seemed more like a political action committee. the Pastor at Horizon "Christian" Fellowship preached, "if you want to go to Heaven, you have to support Israel."

given Israel's numerous aggressions against civilians, and Israel's history of false flag attacks ... trying to blame their own murderous-ness on Scary Muslims - i have to state the obvious: some Christian churches have been hi-jacked and one of their primary purposes is to protect the crimes of Israel, not to serve Jesus and Christian Values.

1. The USS Liberty - 34 Americans killed by Israel, 1968

http://www.usslibertyveterans.org/

2. The Murder of Rachel Corrie, 2003

3. The Attack on the Kind David Hotel - 91 civilians killed, perpetrated by the Irgun, a Jewish terrorist group
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

4. The LaVon affair

Quote Originally Posted by gunDriller View Post
    2. The Murder of Rachel Corrie, 2003

Ah yes, "Saint Pancake". It sounded to me like she died of terminal stupidity

I tried to click on your link at work, our web filter would not allow it, citing racism and hate....

Quote Originally Posted by TheHippie View Post
    I tried to click on your link at work, our web filter would not allow it, citing racism and hate....
    Words can be used to convey information and words can be used to prevent information from being conveyed.

I a corrupt society, the truth can be found in what is forbidden to say.

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    Words can be used to convey information and words can be used to prevent information from being conveyed.

I a corrupt society, the truth can be found in what is forbidden to say.
    Whats the point when the words can't reach a greater audience. Most of my time on ToL, is done at work. While I can get around our web filter, I generally don't like to, especially to visit racially motivated websites. I'm sure I'm not the only one in this situation.

Anyhoo, good luck with whatever it is your attempting to prove here.

This is nothing but White Supremacy under a different guise. Christian Identity is nothing more than a twisted perversion of the two house teaching.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnonymousCoward View Post
    This is nothing but White Supremacy under a different guise. Christian Identity is nothing more than a twisted perversion of the two house teaching.
    Did the author advocate "White supremacy"? I don't know how you arrived at that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnonymousCoward View Post
    LOL! Boy, are they in for a surprise, eh?

Zec 8:22 Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the LORD of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the LORD.

Zec 8:23 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.