Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fifty (bible) reasons why the jews are not israel

All I've got to say on this is, without reading very far into this thread, I heard on the inside of me that Fred Robertson is severely deluded and an very accomplished liar! Just like his father!!!

OOO! I bet I've infuriated all of fred's hero worshipers to no end!!! I hold them in derision, just like my Father...

I make no apologies for my conduct on this matter, it just hackles me to no end that garbage like this gets posted from idiots like fred robertson...

I really don't care if I get some heat on this remark...

Wanna know why? I myself, am an alien who has been grafted to the tree, you know what I mean... I'm one of those wild olive branches that got grafted to the tree!!!

I thank my God that He sent Jesus down to us as the suffering Messiah and soon, Jesus will be back as the King Messiah! fred's god is a false representation of the One True God, the Creator of the Universe...

If it talks like a duck but doesn't walk like a duck, it ain't one!
    Pride Always Has A Better Idea.

And it's not your job to mold me to your likeness!

Mat 22:37-40 (msg) Jesus said, "'Love the Lord your God with all your passion and prayer and intelligence.'

This is the most important, the first on any list.

But there is a second to set alongside it: 'Love others as well as you love yourself.'

These two commands are pegs; everything in God's Law and the Prophets hangs from them."

Quote Originally Posted by Daytonabill0001 View Post
    All I've got to say on this is, without reading very far into this thread, I heard on the inside of me that Fred Robertson is severely deluded and an very accomplished liar! Just like his father!!!

OOO! I bet I've infuriated all of fred's hero worshipers to no end!!! I hold them in derision, just like my Father...

I make no apologies for my conduct on this matter, it just hackles me to no end that garbage like this gets posted from idiots like fred robertson...

I really don't care if I get some heat on this remark...

Wanna know why? I myself, am an alien who has been grafted to the tree, you know what I mean... I'm one of those wild olive branches that got grafted to the tree!!!

I thank my God that He sent Jesus down to us as the suffering Messiah and soon, Jesus will be back as the King Messiah! fred's god is a false representation of the One True God, the Creator of the Universe...

If it talks like a duck but doesn't walk like a duck, it ain't one!
    The only people that were grafted were the lost tribes of Israel who were cast out by God. This is the context that was set by God himself.

It's prophesied, and it's the basic story of the entire Bible.

Hos 1:10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

Jesus was sent to reunite the house of Israel with the house of Judah and nothing more. He was not sent to graft other people to (true) Israel. That is derived from taking Paul's words out of context to fit a heretical doctrine.

Mat 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

That is the context. Jesus' own words. Everything else that is said in the Bible falls under the word of God. Or is Jesus a liar too? What does your "inside voice" say about that?

Quote Originally Posted by The End of Days View Post
    The only people that were grafted were the lost tribes of Israel who were cast out by God. This is the context that was set by God himself.

Hos 1:10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

Jesus was sent to reunite the house of Israel with the house of Judah and nothing more. He was not sent to graft other people to (true) Israel. That is derived from taking Paul's words out of context to fit a heretical doctrine.

Mat 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

That is the context. Jesus' own words. Everything else that is said in the Bible falls under the word of God. Or is Jesus a liar too? What does your "inside voice" say about that?
    I'm confused. Are you saying that anyone who isn't of Israel is not saved?

And, if the Jews over in Israel are not real Israelites, as you claim, then who are the real ones and how do we find them?
    "Cats are so vile the Bible does not so much as mention them."

--Natty Threads

"I have come to the conclusion that people are strange."

--Firedance

You are a liar. Now go sit in the corner! (Notice how polite I was?)

Joh_10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
    Joh_10:15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
    Joh_10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
    Joh_10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
    Joh_10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

What's next? The Gospel of John is not considered the Word of God?

Mat 22:37-40 (msg) Jesus said, "'Love the Lord your God with all your passion and prayer and intelligence.'

But there is a second to set alongside it: 'Love others as well as you love yourself.'

These two commands are pegs; everything in God's Law and the Prophets hangs from them."

Quote Originally Posted by Melodious Musician View Post

And, if the Jews over in Israel are not real Israelites, as you claim, then who are the real ones and how do we find them?
    Saved from what? The law of God was given to Israel as a covenant, no others. This is not to say that others needn't kneel to God, their creator, but Christianity is not their religion.

I believe knowing who Israel is, is the topic of this thread.
    Only Israel are sons of the living God, the precious elect and chosen generation (race) of God almighty.

1Pe 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Israel, a people, who were no longer a people because they were cast away from the face of God; now reunited with the House of Judah through Jesus the Anointed. Amen.

1Pe 2:10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.
    Last edited by The End of Days; 07-02-2011 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytonabill0001 View Post
    You are a liar. Now go sit in the corner! (Notice how polite I was?)

Joh_10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
    Joh_10:15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
    Joh_10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
    Joh_10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
    Joh_10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

What's next? The Gospel of John is not considered the Word of God?
    What sheep do you think is being talked about?

Mat 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
    Mat 10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

It's interesting that instead of attempting to refute the OP, they use Jesus in the facepalm meme which I wonder if He would be thrilled about. It's also interesting that when whites claim the same thing that Jews claim for themselves, they are demonized. It seems it is fine for the Jews to make the claim of being God's chosen, but why not whites? It's double standard contrary to the evidence. Especially when one group is renown for holding the Christian faith (as it was prophesied for Israel) and the other is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Melodious Musician View Post

The identity of Israel is throughout Paul's writings. For example, in 1 Corinthians 10:1-2 which says Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;

If you take all those points from the OP which the Jewish people cannot fulfill and look for a people who can fulfill all of them, the answer of who Israel is obvious.

Saved from what? The law of God was given to Israel as a covenant, no others. This is not to say that others needn't kneel to God, their creator, but Christianity is not their religion
    Hmm, I guess you haven't been told about the Promise of the Kinsman Redeemer that was given to Adam and Eve... That alone would explain your lack of understanding of why the Father sent Jesus down here;

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
    Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

As for your comment about the law being a "covenant", can you tell me what were the conferred benefits that would result in such a covenant with God? All Covenants that God 'cut' with man had provisions that gave man certain rights in exchange for his serving God.

You also said that Christianity is not their religion... If you are going to be successful in your attempts to poison souls and send them, by deception, to Hell, at least make the koolaid a little palatable...

Rom_1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. That means me, I'm a sheep!

Christianity is the religion of being dependent on God through Christ, to the Jew first and also to the Greek (the Golem or the Gentiles)...

I believe knowing who Israel is, is the topic of this thread.
    Only Israel are sons of the living God, the precious elect and chosen generation (race) of God almighty.
    1Pe 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
    1Pe 2:10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

Knowing who Israel is the topic of this thread, but it was started to cause strife and to be used to disseminate lies and more lies.

First of all you are taking scripture out of context and building a case on it. you will catch only stupid people such as your brainwasher whom you espouse so rabidly...

The scripture you quoted is prefaced in Peter's salutation which is contained in the opening part of the letter, it explains who he is speaking to;

1Pe 1:1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,

I don't see any other groups of people listed here, these are all gentiles... How do you get the idea that changing the recipients of Peter's letter will get you brownie points with your god?

Christianity is for the Jews first and to the Gentiles... A Jew (or an Israelite) is going straight to Hell unless he does one of two things, one is to live an entire lifespan here on the earth without ever breaking any of the laws given from Moses, which, actually does nothing anyway, because he is still born with the sin nature in him, thanks to Adam. Ergo, straight to Hell he goes...

The only way for a Jew (or an Israelite) to get to heaven is through Jesus who came as the suffering Messiah, who is returning as the King Messiah.

So the scripture from Peter's letter speaks of the church or the Lord's body being the Sons of God and here are some more to back that up...

Joh_1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Rom_8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

1Jn_3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
    1Jn_3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

The Jews or Israelites will always be one group of people while the Gentiles will always be another group of people. Now because of Jesus, there is a new group of people, the church of God...

1Co_10:32 Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God:

We all know who the Jews are, we also know who the Gentiles are, but who are the church of God? They have neither a Jewish IDENTITY, nor a Gentile IDENTITY!!!

Gal_3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Col_3:11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

Stop your lying and explain how you have bought into the lie "the Jews are not Israel"...

@clarity... You in the Christian Identity camp too? Or is it the Jewish replacement theology?

Quote Originally Posted by clarity View Post
    It's interesting that instead of attempting to refute the OP, they use Jesus in the facepalm meme which I wonder if He would be thrilled about.
    It's because we are sick and tired of refuting and contending for the Truth and verascity of the Holy Scriptures which you guys, time and time again, keep twisting to make the Scriptures say what you want them to say. Sick and tired of it.

I wish you guys had your own room here on the Tree to bore each other to death in. If Housewolf were to give you guys your own room, I promise you that I would never set foot inside of that room.

It should be made that any guests to your room would be allowed to ask questions, but not allowed to argue with your response to those questions directed to you. This way, the stupid can be sucked into your web of deception and help thin out the gene pool.

Why do I say that? It's because of your fellow co-conspirators that have run afoul with the .gov and as a result, they go after your kind.

This would be a headache for Housewolf and he would have to put your room in the members only section to keep prying eyes out and for peace of mind for Housewolf.

Lets face it... You guys are seditious to the cause of Jesus Christ and to the .gov...

I should read this whole thread.

Jews [physical] according to Christian doctrine have been broken off

from Israel because of un belief.

At any time any Jew can be grafted back in if they accept Christ.

Now....This does not mean that God is thru with the Physical Jews,

As the rabbis led them astray so will the rabbis lead them back

A remnant will be saved and will take IMO her rightful Place on top of the tree of Nations.

IMO were waiting on the Physical Jews to get with the Program

But us spiritual Jews should not be full of pride or hate to them

Only patience and love, evangelize at any opportunity.

Remember God has a plan and Loves them.