Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fifty (bible) reasons why the jews are not israel

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnonymousCoward View Post
    This is nothing but White Supremacy under a different guise. Christian Identity is nothing more than a twisted perversion of the two house teaching.
    Did the author advocate "White supremacy"? I don't know how you arrived at that.

Words can be used to convey information and words can be used to prevent information from being conveyed.

Any anointed Israelite knows this to be true. The evidence in scripture is overwhelming. You can call it Christian identity or whatever you want. I call it unadulterated Christianity.

Thank you for posting. The truth is finally starting to come out. Even though Jesus Himself told us all we have to know about the Edomite Jews we are slow to listen to Him. Have you read The Thirteenth Tribe by a Jew named Koestler? It tells a lot of the history of the Ashkenazi Jews who have no Israelite blood in them (by their own research). The rest if made up from mostly Edomite and Shephardic Jews. According to their own encyclopedia only a tiny percentage of those calling themselves Jews have any Israelite blood in them.

So where are those scattered Twelve Tribes?? Lots of great research out there to show just where they are today and who they are today.

Most though will just sit comfortably in the doctrine they've been taught by teachers and preachers who are taught in seminaries filled with Jews. They are the same who will just label those who try to tell the truth with names like Christian Identity, Nazi, White Supremacist and more.

Yahshua was for the truth, no matter what. The truth is that Christendom has been blinded to the truth and the enemy is trying to steal their God-given birthright. That birthright that was given to Jacob, not Esau. Christendom is handing that birthright right over without a fight. They've been brainwashed to support the very people who are their enemy.

Thanks again for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    Did the author advocate "White supremacy"? I don't know how you arrived at that.

Words can be used to convey information and words can be used to prevent information from being conveyed.

When you prop up the USA and Britain as being "the only true people of God (tm)", then yes, that is thinly veiled white supremacy.

How many Hail Mary's do you get for making Jesus facepalm?

This is nothing but White Supremacy under a different guise. Christian Identity is nothing more than a twisted perversion of the two house teaching.
    LOL! Boy, are they in for a surprise, eh?

Zec 8:22 Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the LORD of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the LORD.

Zec 8:23 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

When you prop up the USA and Britain as being "the only true people of God (tm)", then yes, that is thinly veiled white supremacy.
    I made no such assertion. I don't claim to know everything there is to know about the scriptures, I'm just trying to find the truth.

I posted the article to see if people who know more than I would refute it point by point, all 50 reasons....or to see if it was met with feigned outrage, ad hominen diversions, etc. I hope we can discuss this objectively. Maybe I can learn something.

Gundriller, In all fairness...if we're going to tell Jewish stories, lets tell both sides. OK let's begin with The USS Liberty. As titled, it was an AMERICAN spy ship. By secret treaty the US was to report EQUALLY back to Israel AND Egypt with its findings. Unfortunately, the US did not keep its word and reported to Egypt and reported late to Israel. It gave a strategic advantage to Egypt, which in turn infuriated Israel. Thus the strafing (bullets). Look up Col. Anthony Herbert and his book "Soldier."

Onward to the King David Hotel: This situation took place around 1947 (British mandate). British headquarters (gov't. offices) were called three times to evacuate, that there was a bomb in the building. The British commander made the statement: "I came to give orders to the Jews--not TAKE them. Irgun called the French embassy and told them to call the Brits and tell them the bomb would be going off shortly. The French did call but the Brits did not heed and evacuate. Irgun may or may not be considered terrorist. The Brits had promised the same piece of land to three different groups: the Jews, the Turks (Ottomans), and the Arabs. Also, The Brits (pre-194 had decreed death sentences on those wanting independence. Maybe look at it like this--would you have considered George Washington a terrorist???

So see...there's always two sides to the story--although it's never fairly reported, agreed?

(smiley with sunglasses is typo--should read: pre-194