Now here's a fine example of religious correctness... From religious correctness we get the seeds of political correctness...

Using the game of playing on one to experience fear of being wrong, comes from the spirit of witchcraft. This is why Sola Scriptura is the best compass for keeping straight and true to the Lord.

satan knows well that without such a constraint, people or society, over time, will drift away from the Truth at the slightest suggestion from those in authority.

It's the same spirit that holds the Constitution in contempt, for as long as the Constitution has power in this land, the ones who would use substitution and always evolving traditions of men, to rule over a free people are restrained.

The spirit of witchcraft always births tyranny. History alone proves this. Jesus hates this spirit, it gives birth to a class of people called by the Bible, the Nicolaitanes.

The Nicolaitanes were "subjecting - putting down the laity", the mass of Christian people, in order to unduly lord it over them.

So yes, SOLA SCRIPTURA, it's the best foundation any nation of Gentiles could have, in order to make it possible for the nation to thrive with blessings from God, our Creator.

Here is another thought... Who are the people mentioned in Jesus' parable in ;

Luk 19:12 He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.
Luk 19:13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.
Luk 19:14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us.
Luk 19:15 And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.
Luk 19:26 For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him.
Luk 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Is that you?