Mary without question is the most honored woman in heaven as the mother of the Lamb. However, some of the teachings in the Roman denomination are not supported by scripture. For instance, in Luke's gospel chapter 1 verse 47 Mary says "my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Savior". Note her choice of the word "Savior". What kind of person needs a Savior? One who needs to be saved from the penalty of their SINS. Mary was a sinning mortal who needed God's forgiveness just like the rest of us. And in Mark's gospel Mary's other children are named (James, Joses, Juda, Simon, and Salome). So much for the Roman denomination's concept of "perpetual virgin". When John in Revelation 19 began to worship the angel in his presence, he was reprimanded by being told to only worship God and no other. If a holy sinless angel was unworthy of worship, then with her past forgiven sins certainly Mary doesn't qualify.

As far as the reputation of the Roman denomination, history is NOT on their side. The Spanish inquisition, the extensive medieval tortures documented in the Martyr's Mirror (I have a copy - it is a thick book- it specifies the dates and the names of the families tortured to death back then as well as the names of the priests and bishops doing the deeds), Galileo - who lived under lifelong house arrest for daring to suggest that the Earth revolved around the Sun, and nowadays with their priests' criminal acts of homosexual pedophilia being exposed. I would suggest that rather than dissing other true churches as false assemblies, they should be ever so grateful that the real Christian Churches don't all collectively shun them for being the apostates that they are.