Thread: Do You See the Snake or the Elephant?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote:
    Originally Posted by The Cub
    Prove it.

Here they come again...

I haven't stated anything other than 'here they come again...', now here is what I have to say...
    You are correct in that I goofed with the names.....It was MsPaulRevere who made the statement originally. And for that, I apologize.

Now, what exactly does "Here they come again." mean or connote if not an implicit disagreement with my post where I simply asked MsPaulRevere to "Prove it.".

My statement to MsPaulRevere and to you is "Prove it.".

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post

You are correct in that I goofed with the names.....It was MsPaulRevere who made the statement originally. And for that, I apologize.
    It's okay.

Now, what exactly does "Here they come again." mean or connote if not an implicit disagreement with my post where I simply asked MsPaulRevere to "Prove it.".

My statement to MsPaulRevere and to you is "Prove it.".
    It means simply that the ones with the intent to cause fights are amongst us again. I grow weary of this. Does my last post mean anything to you at all? I had believed that you would at least pay me the respect I afforded you in my fairly worded response to you.

I have nothing to prove to you and shall not engage in unedifying conversations with you... May the peace that comes from Jesus be on you...
    Pride Always Has A Better Idea.

And it's not your job to mold me to your likeness!

Mat 22:37-40 (msg) Jesus said, "'Love the Lord your God with all your passion and prayer and intelligence.'

This is the most important, the first on any list.

But there is a second to set alongside it: 'Love others as well as you love yourself.'

These two commands are pegs; everything in God's Law and the Prophets hangs from them."