Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
Yes, I am older than you but I truly had no idea you were of that age based on your writing, euphemisms, and emotional outbursts I've seen from you in many threads. I always considered it was based on your young age.
Well Emily, that's really funny because I always thought the same about you, especially because of your very pointed tongue that I have seen directed on other people.

I have also noticed that you seem to have a problem with my vocabulary. Emily, you do me a great disservice when you respond to my posts in the manner that you are famous for. I would rather that in the future, you would refrain from your adversarial tongued style and if you still can't keep it inside of you, then perhaps you can open another thread denouncing whatever it is that you disagree with.

Yes, please open your own thread so the others can see your heart in your posts and they will notice that I don't come over to your threads and stir up trouble...

Seeing that the Lord put it on my heart to post these Smith Wigglesworth articles, I will continue to obey and if you still have a problem, then zip it and take it to the Lord and if you still won't turn loose from it, then again, please open another thread with your grievances and you can happily attack whatever on it. I promise I will never join the feud.

You should consider that if the Lord has put it on my heart, to talk about what is on His Heart, so He can talk to the reader about the subject (planting a spiritual seed), then who are you to come in and turn what God is doing into a slow train wreck?

Yes, you have turned this relationship into some kind of feud and I will not partake of it. You can cavort to your heart's delight somewhere else.

I am still going to research the connection between the cessationists and the purposeful ignoring of the warning from Jesus about giving credit to satan for Holy Ghost ministerial activities .

That really caught my attention, I have to thank you for that nugget... So, our conversation has been of some benefit to me and I hope, others also.

Goodbye, Emily and may the blessing of Abraham rest upon you in it's full manifestation...