Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Timebomb 2000 Is Out?

Question Timebomb 2000 Is Out?

Not Found

The requested URL /vb/forumdisplay.php was not found on this server.
    Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at www.timebomb2000.com Port 80

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/forum...9-Timebomb2000

Board is down for support work

TB2K down again, yessiree....
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. "

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Coverin' My Six in Perver-City

“Shoot until the target changes shape or catches fire!”

It's now up again.

Exclamation

You know, as the years stretch on and nothing seems to really change (including old haunts and Website cruising habits...), it occurs to me how much I would miss not having The Tree of Liberty around to lean on. I'm redirecting future fund contributions and doubling-up on TOL $$ donations. That's it, enough already.
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. "

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Coverin' My Six in Perver-City

“Shoot until the target changes shape or catches fire!”

Quote Originally Posted by LONEWOLF View Post
    You know, as the years stretch on and nothing seems to really change (including old haunts and Website cruising habits...), it occurs to me how much I would miss not having The Tree of Liberty around to lean on. I'm redirecting future fund contributions and doubling-up on TOL $$ donations. That's it, enough already.
    You've nailed it! That's why I only come here for information and comfort and why I quit my old usual haunts. I just don't have the time anyway except for peeking ariund at a couple of places and quite frankly, I don't care that much anymore.

I don't trust them, either.

Quote Originally Posted by psychgirl View Post
    You've nailed it! That's why I only come here for information and comfort and why I quit my old usual haunts. I just don't have the time anyway except for peeking ariund at a couple of places and quite frankly, I don't care that much anymore.

I don't trust them, either.

ditto on that. I have been gone awhile but actually it seems quieter, not so vitriolic. I think most have said their "peace" or "piece" and have just hunkered down. Others still spew forth venom when disagreeing but seems that they can't get the accolades so they find other audiences. Pride and ego is man's traps, seems to get us everytime. Glad I trip up, I need grace and mercy to keep me from that pit.
    “During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act” - George Orwell
    Ephesians 6 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand

Quote Originally Posted by EWNC View Post
    ditto on that. I have been gone awhile but actually it seems quieter, not so vitriolic. I think most have said their "peace" or "piece" and have just hunkered down. Others still spew forth venom when disagreeing but seems that they can't get the accolades so they find other audiences. Pride and ego is man's traps, seems to get us everytime. Glad I trip up, I need grace and mercy to keep me from that pit.
    Where? Here? or over at Timebomb? Just wondering what you mean is al

Today, August 31, 2012 i can not get on.

also just attempted to log on, no can do TB2K

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeping Cobra1 View Post
    Today, August 31, 2012 i can not get on.
    I cant get on tb2k either. Guess I'll get my fix at TOL 2day.