Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My knee won't bend....

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Well, I tried some of the gentle exercises and took a couple of aspirin. I looked up some information on acupressure online.....I actually had some experience with this back in the eighties, when I was working out a lot in karate class, and one of the black belts showed me how to use it for a headache. Anyway, the acupressure seemed to have an effect. When I maintained the pressure for a couple of minutes, I could feel kind of a fuzzy tingling in the area where I'm having the trouble. I did it right before I went to bed, and while I was lying in bed, I could bend my knee quite a ways and thought it was improving, but when I tried standing on it and squatting down -- no go. I don't know what the difference is, but squatting down it won't bend.

I think I can feel a slight amount of improved flexibility today, so maybe one or more of the "treatments" is working. I'll keep you posted!

ETA: Oh yeah, I have to tell you, Oscar Wilde, this V
    .... stay within hopping / crawling distance from your house.
    cracked me up! It lightened me up, when I was feeling too worried. Thank you. And if I go for a walk, I will keep that in mind.
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

Quote Originally Posted by grower View Post
    .... cracked me up! It lightened me up, when I was feeling too worried. Thank you. And if I go for a walk, I will keep that in mind.
    I hope you're better soon .... I suspect you've got something misaligned there.

O.W.

Be careful until you know for sure what caused it, Grower. I carry a cane in my car (part of my car preps) just in case.