Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ann Barnhardt Threatened By Muslim

Default Ann Barnhardt Threatened By Muslim

www.barnhardt.biz

For those who don't know her, Ann Barnhardt is the tough as nails lady that ripped out pages of the Koran that she had bookmarked with slices of bacon and burned them after reading them

Musloid Love from Pakistan -Updated with surrender
    Posted by Ann Barnhardt - November 1, AD 2011 10:07 AM MST

Just in via direct message to my YouTube account from "Shariyah4pakistan who could probably use some CHANNEL COMMENTS, hint hint.
    Shariyah4pakistan has sent you a message:
    you should be killed.
    To:annbarnhardt you should be killed in a bad way ..u have been mislead to path of corruption and distortion.
    Ann's response:
    Re: you should be killed.
    Dear Shariyah4pakistan,
    My name is Ann Barnhardt and my address is 9175 Kornbrust Circle, Lone Tree, CO 80124. I am a 35 year old single female who lives alone. Here are driving directions to my home from the Denver Airport. There are daily direct flights to Denver from both Heathrow-London and Frankfurt, so you could be here within 24 hours quite easily. After arriving at Denver and passing through customs, you will need to catch the shuttle to the rental car facility. Once in your rental car, take Pena Boulevard to I-225 south. Proceed on I-225 south to I-25 south. Proceed south on I-25 to Lincoln Avenue which is exit 193. Turn right (west) onto Lincoln. Proceed west to the fourth light, and turn left (south) onto Ridgegate Boulevard. Proceed south, through the roundabout to Kornbrust Drive. Turn left onto Kornbrust Drive and then take an immediate right onto Kornbrust Circle. I'm at 9175.

You are more than welcome to come to my home, or to send other musloids here in the U.S. that you have recruited, to try to "kill me in a bad way". Please do. I have multiple weapons systems that I would like to try out in a live tactical engagement. There are several mosques in Colorado. Here is the contact information for the main mosque here in Denver, which is not terribly far from my home. Please feel free to contact this mosque, or any other, and recruit jihadis to come and "kill me in a bad way".

Masjid Abu Bakr
    Imam Karim Abu Zaid
    2071 South Parker Road
    Denver, CO 80231
    Phone: 303-696-9800
    Email: denvermosque@yahoo.com

In fact, if you are a devout musloid, you are absolutely required by the koran to do just that, and if you don't, then your belief in and devotion to the fake pagan moon deity "allah" and the pedophile cult-leader mohammed (pig diarrhea be upon him) is in question. Are you REALLY a muslim? Or are you so terrified by a young, single Christian woman in the United States that you have been driven by your own trembling fear into apostasy?

It has been almost seven months since I burned my koran on YouTube, and not a single musloid has made even the slightest attempt to punish me. Every day that I live is another day in which the people of the world stand and LAUGH at islam. How weak and impotent islam is! Every single muslim man on earth PUT TOGETHER can't even stand against ONE Christian female, alone, carrying the Banner of Christ.

I will never, ever, ever submit to islam. I will fight islam and expose it as the satanic evil that it is until either I am dead, or islam has finally been exterminated from the face of the earth. There is no third option, so you see, it truly is going to have to be either you or me. This world isn't big enough for the both of us.

Cruce, dum spiro, fido, Deo duce, ferro comitante-
    Ann Barnhardt
    --------------------------------------------------------
    First contact: 8:54 am
    Total surrender: 3:01 pm
    Oh, and by the way, he is whining about all of the comments on his YouTube channel. What a little wuss. Thanks, and keep it up!
    Re: you should be killed.
    To:annbarnhardt
    So this is you are haha.I am not impressed by your childish email reply.I think u r immature and being used by some people because of your lack of intelligence and morals, as evident. The one who is behind you should be catched not a poor , less intelligence woman like you. allah swt help you.
    In other words, "You scare the $*!* out of me, and I really don't want to get greased by a girl, so I'll pretend that you really didn't write this, or invite me to show up at your home, and pretend that there is some other person behind you, and I'll KEEEL them! Grrr!" One. More. Time. People, you are cowering in fear of people who are inbred to the point of being developmentally disabled and can be sent sobbing to their cave with a LOOK of strength. And yet, Western Civilization is being ROLLED by these impotent, perverted imbeciles because YOU CHRISTIAN MEN have allowed yourselves to be castrated such that you are now even more cowardly, weak and impotent than they are. Yes, that's right. I said it, and you better deal with it, fix it, and get it squared away before it is too late.
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

This lady has guts and I for one support her.

She needs our prayers for protection. There are just enough 'crazies' out there who would love to do her harm.

From what I know of the religion is that they are to try and convert people from other religions but if they refuse conversion to Islam then are to be killed (according to the Koran).

if she keeps this up, i and a lot of others may vote her in for President.
    Prov. 3
    5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
    6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

When the sun goes nova, better have your Psalm 91 arrangements made.

I love it.

She also recently wrote this:
    From commodities broker Ann

<snip>

6. And now here is a paragraph that everyone in the financial industry, but most particularly the futures industry, should send viral. Every Introducing Broker and Futures Commission Merchant in the world is being targeted for extinction by the megabanks. They want you GONE. Goldman, Citi, JP Morgan, etc. They are working with and through the financial regulatory bodies and with the Federal Government via such legislation as Dodd-Frank to force out of business every FCM and fold all of that business into the megabanks. IBs like me are also a target, but we IBs are meaningless guppies compared to whale-sized FCMs.
    Corzine was SENT into MF Global with the objective of collapsing it and rolling the remains into Goldman (presumably). And he was paid eight figures to do it, AND promised SEC TREAS after Geithner. If you had said six months ago that the largest FCM in the U.S. would be taken down, everyone would have laughed in your face, but here we sit. The only question is, who is next? How long will an FCM like ADM last before looking at Dodd-Frank and saying, "Screw this. We're selling our clearing operations and we'll just go back to straight-up product merchandizing." Why shouldn't they? If the FCM profit center is made impossible by the government and the corrupt regulatory bodies, why would they continue to operate an FCM? Why not sell to Goldman or one of the other megabank entites and then do their exchange-traded hedge business through them as a customer? When will the old Chicago boutique firms be similarly forced out, either through regulation that makes their business impossible, or through outright sabotage as with Corzine and MF? None of you FCMs are safe. THEY WILL COME AFTER YOU AT SOME POINT. You have been targeted for extermination. Either you wake up to this fact and expose these regulatory bodies, megabanks and the Federal Government and fight them, or you are going to end up like MF, being bought by Goldman or one of the other fascist government-connected megabanks for pennies on the dollar. You have been warned.

7. This MF Global collapse is a small-scale (yes, that's right, SMALL-SCALE) foretaste of what is going to happen to the entire system. When I say get your money out of the market, out of paper instruments, and turn it into something real that is physically located on your property, that you can then stand in front of with an assault rifle and physically defend, I'M NOT KIDDING.

</snip>
    "Come, my people, enter your houses and shut your doors behind you. Hide yourself for a little while until the indignation is past. For behold, the Lord comes out of His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity." Isa. 26:20
    "My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid." John 14:27 Beau Soir

I stop by her site on a semi-regular basis now.

She's a sharp cookie.
    And brave enough to put her thoughts out there.

I was wondering if many of us would have the courage to tell the crazies exactly how to find us.

Honestly, I probably wouldn't.
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    I love it.

She also recently wrote this:
    From commodities broker Ann

i take her words with a little salt,as far as the advice to save yourself financially,i totally agree---a crash can happen at any time,all the world's troubles are pointing to it.

I do hope she has a bullet proof vest.

Quote Originally Posted by tjm2007 View Post
    I do hope she has a bullet proof vest.
    Sounds like any attacker would be well advised to invest in one too.

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post
    I stop by her site on a semi-regular basis now.

She's a sharp cookie.
    And brave enough to put her thoughts out there.

I was wondering if many of us would have the courage to tell the crazies exactly how to find us.

Honestly, I probably wouldn't.
    I would, if I didn't have children.

As it is, I keep a bunch of things close to the vest.

Ann Barnhardt will you marry me....oops...oh...I'm already married...sorry...
    Forgot myself...

Anyway. You go get 'em girl...
    You're beyond awesome.

and yeah, maybe I should write in vote next year...Ann Barnhardt.

(If there is a 'next year', her financial stuff is pretty good too...the system is crumbling...faster and faster...)
    “...—when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors—when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don’t protect you against them, but protect them against you—when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice—you may know that your society is doomed.”-Ayn Rand