Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ann Barnhardt Threatened By Muslim

So she calls herself a "Christian" lady, eh? The Christ in my Bible had more to boast about than anyone else who ever inhabited a human carcass, but He never showed so much pride as that.

She's bringing shame to Christ's name, and at some point the tough guys drooling all over her are going to have to ask, "Why?".

Quote Originally Posted by tsimitpo View Post
    So she calls herself a "Christian" lady, eh? The Christ in my Bible had more to boast about than anyone else who ever inhabited a human carcass, but He never showed so much pride as that.

She's bringing shame to Christ's name, and at some point the tough guys drooling all over her are going to have to ask, "Why?".
    Can't agree with your sentiment. She is standing up against evil, doing it boldly, and relying on faith and arms.

She could share my family's pew anytime.
    In the house of the wise are stores of choice food and oil, but a foolish man devours all he has.
    Proverbs 21:20

Quote Originally Posted by azaziah View Post
    can't agree with your sentiment. She is standing up against evil, doing it boldly, and relying on faith and arms.

She could share my family's pew anytime.

i absolutely agree !!!!!

+1

np

I guess she should have just ignored her email threat from this Islamic idiot?? That's part of the reason many Christians today are in deep doo-doo.

As Christians we are to be strong in our faith and part of that is sticking up for what we believe. Not backing down or politely ignoring email THREATS!

Bringing shame to him? I think not. I'm thinking Christ is probably very pleased with this particular young woman.

Ann B. is an attention...wh...an attention-grabbing individual who has gone beyond her 15 minutes.

She believes the 'government conspiracy theory' of the 9/11 'incident' and considers anyone who believes otherwise to be crank, no matter what their scientific and physics knowledge (such as yours truly).....

I've got a word for thick-headed numbskulls who cannot discern contradictions.....I won't use it here.